Yahoo Sports: Mayweather Admits Cashing in on "Handpicked" Opponents

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why dont you critique Manny's last 6 years with that same magnifing glass

For what?? Manny doesn't claim to be bigger than boxing.. greater than Ali, Leonard, Tyson etc. nikkas who make statements like these and who equate money with greatness.. that's who I put the magnifying glass on... nothing you say about Pac changes what I posted:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
For what?? Manny doesn't claim to be bigger than boxing.. greater than Ali, Leonard, Tyson etc. nikkas who make statements like these and who equate money with greatness.. that's who I put the magnifying glass on
But Manny is Henry Armstrong...............................:stopitslime:

I heard no fuss when that foolishness was being spewed, be consistent nikka:demonic:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
you would also think that if floyd really wanted to fight margs he COULDVE DONE SO WHEN MARGS WAS THE RING #1 ranked WELTER CHAMP after he beat cotto... to lets say DESTROY ANY ILLUSIONS of the first previous perceived duck... but alas floyd was lol "retired"...

how nice to go on a fake retirement and have everybody else knock each other off..

remember fellas.. he is praising his team and his decisions on his opponents.. if he is gonna heap praise on the cupcakes hes fought for big money he should also take credit on the killers he avoided... lol

Floyd Mayweather would have beat the dog shyt outta that cheating piece of garbage. Why would he retire to avoid fighting that bum ass statue ? I already considered your opinion on boxing suspect but you have just moved into the worthless zone. Id rather listen to my baby sister and her friends discuss the sport then your retarded ass. :heh: retire to avoid Antonio bum ass I done heard it all now.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd Mayweather would have beat the dog shyt outta that cheating piece of garbage. Why would he retire to avoid fighting that bum ass statue ? I already considered your opinion on boxing suspect but you have just moved into the worthless zone. Id rather listen to my baby sister and her friends discuss the sport then your retarded ass. :heh: retire to avoid Antonio bum ass I done heard it all now.
Margarito is a known cheater and is still the most overated boxer on this site
I dont get it
His resume beyond cotto(in which he cheated) aint shyt
Ppl hate floyd, refuse to give him any credit

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:childplease:
nikkas always talkin bout Margarito was a known cheater..

He wasn't a known cheater when Floydie ducked him though :youngsabo:
Margerito was a threat to Floydie and he was too bytch made to risk getting hurt even for $8 million.. (biggest purse of his career at the time)

You keep trying to say someone is ducking yet you was the one ducking @SkiHatDaGawd . I bet you seen him show up at the graveyard and ducked behind a tombstone quick hoping he aint spot you.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You keep trying to say someone is ducking yet you was the one ducking @SkiHatDaGawd . I bet you seen him show up at the graveyard and ducked behind a tombstone quick hoping he aint spot you.

Well skihat is a lying bytch. He knows it too :jawalrus:

You can believe he showed up if you want.

Floydie; on the other hand, did duck... and you've yet to refute anything I just posted.. Bringing up skihat :flabbynsick: doesn't change that

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

Well skihat is a lying bytch. He knows it too :jawalrus:

You can believe he showed up if you want.

Floydie; on the other hand, did duck... and you've yet to refute anything I just posted.. Bringing up skihat :flabbynsick: doesn't change that

Why would I believe you over SkiHat when you've proven to be delusional and an attention seeking troll

Duck bum ass Antonio sure :heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
InvictusAeternusEternus said:
Why would I believe you over SkiHat when you've proven to be delusional and an attention seeking troll

Duck bum ass Antonio sure :heh:
The only reason skibytch even knew it was a graveyard is because he Google earth'd it when I sent him the address.. nikka probably wasn't even in ATL ever bluffing faggit.. he a good actor though

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol.. wouldve shouldve couldve...

he retired to avoid a deep division? to cry more tears that he was underappreciated?? cause he took to many shots to the dome and needed to recover from the wars....

yeah and also p. will was lurking around...

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margarito is a known cheater and is still the most overated boxer on this site
I dont get it
His resume beyond cotto(in which he cheated) aint shyt
Ppl hate floyd, refuse to give him any credit

obviously you werent watchin boxing around that time which is fine..

stylistically he wouldve caused floyd problems.. i know it dont fit the floyd goat narrative but again IVE ALWAYS SAID.. FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST BOXER IN THE GAME.... he knows whats up...

he knows that ortiz and guerreros are low risk ... and the margs are high risk no reward cause everybody expects him to win.... lest not forget who pacman has stated that hurt him the most and pac man was hitting margs non stop... the few times margs hit him manny felt it for days..

there is reason why everybody wanted to see that fight in 07... and we couldve seen in it in 09 too...

theres a reason why dlh wanted no parts of him...

you guys are acting as if margs is a andre berto.. hype job...

that is the most overated boxing on this site... or ever... lol

him p will cotto in 07 08 were murders row at 147.... but floyds resume WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIM RETIRED DURING THAT PERIOD...WTF... HOW THE FUKK CAN YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously you werent watchin boxing around that time which is fine..

stylistically he wouldve caused floyd problems.. i know it dont fit the floyd goat narrative but again IVE ALWAYS SAID.. FLOYD IS THE SMARTEST BOXER IN THE GAME.... he knows whats up...

he knows that ortiz and guerreros are low risk ... and the margs are high risk no reward cause everybody expects him to win.... lest not forget who pacman has stated that hurt him the most and pac man was hitting margs non stop... the few times margs hit him manny felt it for days..

there is reason why everybody wanted to see that fight in 07... and we couldve seen in it in 09 too...

theres a reason why dlh wanted no parts of him...

you guys are acting as if margs is a andre berto.. hype job...

that is the most overated boxing on this site... or ever... lol

him p will cotto in 07 08 were murders row at 147.... but floyds resume WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIM RETIRED DURING THAT PERIOD...WTF... HOW THE FUKK CAN YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
pe
Floyds the favourite in every fight
So i dont no where u going there
He woulda been the fav against margarito too, dont be dumb
U must not watch boxing

Cheato is entertaining but hes one dimensionale
Floyd could beat him even if cheato had plaster
all cheato does is move forward
Shane mosley incorporated a very simple game plan and had cheato lookin like a amateuR
Cheato never adapted once yet u think floyd(mr adjustablewas) ducking? Lol

Pacquaio got hurt cause he flghts like a dummy and has no defense

Mosley never got hurt at all