Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [PS4 Exclusive] 4/17/18 Release

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Damn i actually liked 3. 5 was horrible i had to finish it on youtube. 6 was so boring i didnt even touch side quest. shyt was bad story was ass as well. I see he is coming back for a new game
Yeah he’s gonna be in the next 2 new ones.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn i actually liked 3. 5 was horrible i had to finish it on youtube. 6 was so boring i didnt even touch side quest. shyt was bad story was ass as well. I see he is coming back for a new game

5 was horrible :what: ?! Keep talking like that and you'll get a bicycle to the face :ufdup:

you didn't do the sidequest in 6? You might need to be thrown into a river

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
5 was horrible :what: ?! Keep talking like that and you'll get a bicycle to the face :ufdup:

you didn't do the sidequest in 6? You might need to be thrown into a river

5 was a torture I quit that shyt. 6 was like wtf is this. The story potentially had the opportunity to be one of the best but it fell flat.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The story and setting in 3 was solid. However, that gameplay didn't age well. Plus, that whole controversy with the darker skin kid. Anyways, if it got the remake treatment like 1 and 2, then it would be viewed more fondly.