y'all checkin' out this new abc show, "quantico"? the lead actress priyanka chopra is fine!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Writers on this show are the woat
Season 2 is the same premise as season 1. except now it's Cia instead of fbi. now there's a mole group instead of one mole. noq there's a bunch of explosions instead of one

Daps
Reppin
California
Writers on this show are the woat
Season 2 is the same premise as season 1. except now it's Cia instead of fbi. now there's a mole group instead of one mole. noq there's a bunch of explosions instead of one
LOL I don't follow this show but you sound heated.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Really struggling to get through Season 1. It's like a JV Homeland.

It's like they made a soap opera with the FBI. I was in the shyts during the first episode, but when they started doing the whole love triangle shyt with everybody and everybody being a spy for someone else I moved on. Basically, the entire show is about the worst screened FBI class of all time.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I'm watching this show to support Priyanka, but it's soooo stupid. They are on an undercover mission to infiltrate Blair Underwood's cell and are bickering about their cover on a small plane while he is standing 15 feet away. She's shushing him as if their body language alone wouldn't destroy their cover story.

They need to do better. It's bad enough they've aped Shonda Rhimes' whole style.