Ya’ll checkout out the Brittany Murphy doc on HBO?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this new?

i always thought it was weird how she was just dead one day. i know that celebrities have drug issues and shyt, but i don't remember hers being publicized like lindsay lohan's and shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Really liked her in Uptown Girls, her death came out of nowhere to me back then too.

Worth watching?

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
is this new?

i always thought it was weird how she was just dead one day. i know that celebrities have drug issues and shyt, but i don't remember hers being publicized like lindsay lohan's and shyt.
Yea it just came out this weekend

Really liked her in Uptown Girls, her death came out of nowhere to me back then too.

Worth watching?
Definitely it’s in 2 parts..follows her career from when she was a kid, her mom didn’t push her into showbiz she just knew early on she wanted to be in the business, they show some archive footage, they talk about all the conspiracy theories

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it just came out this weekend

Definitely it’s in 2 parts..follows her career from when she was a kid, her mom didn’t push her into showbiz she just knew early on she wanted to be in the business, they show some archive footage, they talk about all the conspiracy theories
yea i googled it

already started part 1

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
is this new?

If you look up her cause of death there are so many results. Pneumonia, mold, anemia , deferred, cover up murder, anorexia etc. It's kind of insane. 8-Mile is a cursed movie.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the second episode now.

I will say there's something disingenuous/sad about the sources used in the doc. YouTube videos, interviews from paparazzi or leaders of the fan club, etc....

IMO, the majority of the people don't actually know Brittany Murphy anymore than we know a celebrity so they are in this doc getting their 15 minutes of fame but basically saying whatever sounds salacious. They interview Perez Hilton for Christ's Sake.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone wanna drop some of the slimy aspects of the doc... There are a bunch like the Female paparazzi who showed up w/ flowers once Brittany dies and says she's available at any time for anything to the husband. He gives her a tour of the house and then a few days later they go to dinner together. He hits her up to link up when she's on vacation with her boo and he gets frustrated, and to paraphrase her, she's like "I can't believe that he thought we were dating and our relationship is strictly professional" :mindblown:

IMO shawty was clearly flirting/leading him on for info