Yall complain about ibuccimane! but...

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
it's punching down on breh, a lot of these dudes aren't much better off than him, I damn sure ain't pretending that my life is some amazing success story :yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
You don't work also?
If so your statement pointless, you get a check and you handle your responsibilities as a man.
That's a success in itself.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
His threads trend but they're usually topics that are already trending elsewhere or appeals to thecolis lowest instincts. Only thing I can give him credit on is taking the abuse that comes with his notoriety at this point I don't even know why people go in his threads, they're not going to shame him away and half the shyt I read makes me regret coming here. like I've never joined twitter because I don't want to read every inane thought someone has or be outraged by some mostly irrelevant bullshyt but he brings it here.
full

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Breh is alright by me :manny: I hardly ever pay attention to who the OP is on any of these threads but the obsession that "get a job" shyt is the most played out thing I've ever seen on the coli

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjlol:i just wanna know the context of the video @IbucciMane! Please explain to me what the hell you was doing all that hollering for lookin like cuba gooding jr in Radio :deadrose::dead:
It was a video for the YWC AKA YouTube Wrestling Community in 2011 (16 then). Crazy part is that I'm nothing like that in real life. Actually, I'm the quiet type who's quirky at times.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
It was a video for the YWC AKA YouTube Wrestling Community in 2011 (16 then). Crazy part is that I'm nothing like that in real life. Actually, I'm the quiet type who's quirky at times.

Hmmmmm interesting

Do you regret making that video :mjlol:

And I ain't tryna diss its just you couldn't pay me to make some shyt like that :laff::laff:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hmmmmm interesting

Do you regret making that video :mjlol:

And I ain't tryna diss its just you couldn't pay me to make some shyt like that :laff::laff:
Yeah, I regret that shyt big time. That's one reason why I had all those videos deleted. Now, I'm trying to get that fake twitter account of me 'removed' too.