Y'all ever gotten a shave/beard trim at the barber shop?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I'm considering the cost effectiveness of this vs getting a face trimmer for home

Was it worth the money? Were you satisfied with the result? Did it take forever?

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Yeah I trim my beard every time I go to the barber, no complaints so far. I'm also thinking of getting an electric razor myself.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm considering the cost effectiveness of this vs getting a face trimmer for home

Was it worth the money? Were you satisfied with the result? Did it take forever?

Breh you srs? :dahell:

It's pretty much expected unless you specify not to.

Doesn't take long. As far as being worth it... I can't fade my beard properly so I would say it's worth it at least sometimes

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Breh you srs? :dahell:

It's pretty much expected unless you specify not to.

Doesn't take long. As far as being worth it... I can't fade my beard properly so I would say it's worth it at least sometimes

:whoa: Hey I been clean shaven til recently ... it didn't grow very full in the past but with America being extra :mjpls: recently I said "fukk it" and let it grow a bit, just tryin to learn

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Hey I been clean shaven til recently ... it didn't grow very full in the past but with America being extra :mjpls: recently I said "fukk it" and let it grow a bit, just tryin to learn

Ah well now you'll see what I mean when it grows out

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
All the time. I go once a month Pay $17 ($2 for shave) once a month. I do have trimmers to do beard maintenance once my facial hair starts growing back.