Yall hear these fools on ESPN copping pleas for the Bulls? :mjlol:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
East is better and the bulls have been hurt a lot

That said this needs to be the year they go jn a new direction. Noah/rose/gibson/pau need to be moved and they need to craft a new team around butler
I wanna keep butler, but i dont think he can be the #1 option on a championship squad. We should still try to bring in a superstar

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy Butler told that ofay nikka to toughen up and hold everyone including himself accountable :ufdup: and the media told Butler to :whoa: They need to let that Ofay cook in his own Stew....let it simmer....good and well.:feedme:..Van Gundy can step in next year and do fukkery with his brother right down the way in the same conference..:blessed:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thibs made the second round with Nate Robinson at point guard, they can fukk off with their excuses. The defensive identity is gone, the non-stop effort every game is gone, and that offensive only marginally improved. Fred was a failure.
GarPax was a failure, and those two can kick rocks. :camby:

Blow it up.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
During the cavs-pacers game that just ended.

Basically saying the injuries are what forced us to suck :mjlol:

Claiming that Derrick missing training camp was a factor when he was actually one of the brighter spots on our otherwise lackluster squad. I was born in Chicago ima probably die in Chicago so it's Bulls till I die off the strength, on me.

But this shyt here nikka :francis:

HERE, nikka??

Why they caping for the white man?

Hoiberg couldn't land 7th or 8th at least in the East? How Sway? :ohhh:

the east is SIGNIFICANTLY better this season. that said, ain't no one out here co-signing :cape: for fred hoiberg. he's :trash:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Whiteside and a competent wing while McD develops could have us back in the mix. However it seems as though we plan on being trash for years to come because "we like our core" :obama:

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN CORE!!! :damn:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Upped for the incoming Bulls-Heat fukkery

Deng :mjcry: even though Ive always been a fan of the guy I supported the Deng trade because I thought we were gonna trade him and waive Boozer so we could feast in Free Agency. Instead the only meaningful piece we received was Gasol. Problem is we could've afforded him simply by riding out Boozer's contract, LIKE WE DID.

Rose
Jimmy
Deng
Pau
Whiteside

2016-2017 season woulda been lit. Instead we got rid of Deng for motherfukkin nothin :to:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Thibs made the second round with Nate Robinson at point guard, they can fukk off with their excuses. The defensive identity is gone, the non-stop effort every game is gone, and that offensive only marginally improved. Fred was a failure.

Thibs also lost to a lower seed with a player that finished in the top 5 of the MVP race