Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Update 3/23:

Update 3/14:

A tech company has developed a state-of-the-art AI chatbot so sophisticated that it could render search engines — not to mention countless jobs — obsolete.

Unveiled last week by the OpenAI company, ChatGPT has already amassed more than 1 million users worldwide with its advanced functions, which range from instantaneously composing complex essays and computer code to drafting marketing pitches and interior decorating schemes. It can even whip up poems and jokes — an ability previously thought to be relegated to humans.

But users have also been finding more serious applications. For example, ChatGPT appears to be good at helping programmers spot and fix errors in their code.

It also appears to be ominously good at answering the types of open-ended analytical questions that frequently appear on school assignments. (Many educators have predicted that ChatGPT, and tools like it, will spell the end of homework and take-home exams.)

This is insane

Also probably a GREAT opportunity for money/advantages in a lot of places right now if you're clever

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I don’t see how ppl don’t see these things as just more tools and not replacements. You still have to have someone who knows how to utilize and administer the tool.
I get daily reminders and emails about the next _____ killer/replacement so I never take that shyt too serious. There’s been no AI that’s passed the Turing test either so yeah, sounds like a fun tool to use to me.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Replacing is a strong word but I’m interested in trying it.

I needed to hire some artists to make a concept art for me, then I found that Art AI thread here and ended up using that with great results. Now I've got this to replace hiring freelance writers for me, even if something is subpar this definitely pumps out average/mid work that I can then easily augment myself

For me personally it's literally replacing some jobs but it is what it is :manny:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I needed to hire some artists to make a concept art for me, then I found that Art AI thread here and ended up using that with great results. Now I've got this to replace hiring freelance writers for me, even if something is subpar this definitely pumps out average/mid work that I can then easily augment myself

For me personally it's literally replacing some jobs but it is what it is :manny:
Salutes breh. I’ll never knock the hustle. If it works for you, I wish you all the success sincerely.

Also you might want to check TechCrunch’s new article on ChatGPT. I’m just saying.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Damn beat me to making a thread on this.

Yeah, AI will be ruling the future. This thing is crazy good from my use with it. It can generate code with ease and pretty much do a lot of shyt as well or better than most human can. This shyt is the future.

I was messing around with it last night with my girl and we were dying laughing though when we used it to generate some ridiculous ass songs. I was thinking of a making a thread on people sharing songs it generated. May still do it.The songs it wrote can compete with most real song writers too. shyt is kind of spooky.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Damn beat me to making a thread on this.

Yeah, AI will be ruling the future. This thing is crazy good from my use with it. It can generate code with ease and pretty much do a lot of shyt as well or better than most human can. This shyt is the future.

I was messing around with it last night with my girl and we were dying laughing though when we used it to generate some ridiculous ass songs. I was thinking of a making a thread on people sharing songs it generated. May still do it.The songs it wrote can compete with most real song writers too. shyt is kind of spooky.
Here is a song I just generated specifically for the coli.

My input
Write a song about a black woman with a septum ring named Bedwench Tisha who demands any black man she date make 600k a year but acts like Tupac while any white boy she dates can be on meth and make 0k

What it generated.

Verse 1:
Bedwench Tisha, oh what a woman
With her septum ring and her big demands
She won't settle for just any man
He's gotta have a six-figure plan

Chorus:
She's a queen and she knows it
She won't settle for less than she deserves
She's got standards and she won't compromise
600k a year, that's the price

Verse 2: