Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Write a news story about a man named Courtdog who posts on the website thecoli.com, bragging about the great deal he found in buying a used, filthy stinky mattress. The other users on the forum tease him relentlessly about this revelation

In a shocking turn of events, a man named Courtdog has taken to the popular website thecoli.com to brag about the great deal he found in buying a used, filthy, stinky mattress.

According to Courtdog's post, he stumbled upon the mattress on the side of the road and, despite its obvious condition, decided to take it home and use it. "I couldn't believe my luck," Courtdog wrote in his post. "I got this mattress for practically nothing, and it's still in great shape!"

But the other users on the forum were not impressed. Many took to the comments section to mock Courtdog for his poor decision-making and lack of hygiene. "Are you kidding me? That thing is disgusting," one user wrote. "You need to get rid of it immediately."

Others pointed out the health risks associated with using a dirty, old mattress. "You could be exposing yourself to all kinds of bacteria and germs," another user warned. "I hope you at least sprayed it with some disinfectant."

Despite the backlash, Courtdog remains defiant. "I don't see what the big deal is," he wrote in a follow-up post. "It's just a mattress. Besides, it's super comfortable."

At this time, it is unclear whether Courtdog will take the advice of the other users and get rid of the mattress, or continue to use it at his own risk.

Try again

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I read that people would ask the same programming question multiple times and each time it would generate a unique, correct solution. So it's not just storing the answer in a bank, but actually solving it each time. Crazy.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t wrote code in two months. :banderas:
I had it write code for something I was working on just out of curiosity and while it wasn't completely fleshed out, it was great at building something very close. All I would need to do is slightly modify it for my specific needs if I wanted. Im not going to use it because there are licensing and copyright concerns but...

This shyt can only get better with time. 20 years from now, to be a programmer it might be better to have a great grasp of English and grammar more than your knowledge of a language and design principles.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Here is a song I just generated specifically for the coli.

My input

What it generated.

Writing lyrics? We off that.
jay-z.png

Thats pretty crazy for an AI. The Batman comic was dope as well: