Y’all nikkas been to bucees???

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Building one on the Mississippi Gulf Coast at some point.
Yep, right outside of Gulfport in Long Beach. I see the signs when I go home.

I still remember the first time I went. My boy and I were driving from Houston to Los Angeles, and he said we were gone stop at this place called Buccee’s. Man, I had never seen anything like it. Got a brisket sandwich, and it was pretty good. Now, when I go home to see my folks, I stop at the one in Auburn, AL. They’re also building one right outside of Charlotte. Will be stopping at that one too

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
fun fact... the bathroom attendants get paid like 20$/hour :ehh: (at least at the one I was at recently according to the ads they had in the lobby)

i understood why when i was there a few weeks ago and they had someone directing like 50 ladies to which stalls were vacant.... which means nothing if the person in the stall doesn't flip the lock so that the vacant sign turns to occupied lol. i walked in on a old lady using it :francis:

that's my buckees experience. other than that they make decent fudge. bbq sauce is too sweet for my liking

Forgot about the fudge... Tried a sample of the key lime fudge the last time I was in there and hit the :noah:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Buccees is good but if you think that Brisket Sandwich is good you need to come to Texas. It’s just ok in most places Texas.

But their Beaver Nuggets are goated

:dame: