Y’all nikkas been to bucees???

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yes and I was so mad that I accidentally picked up a pork sandwich and didn’t read closely enough, their briskets are pretty good.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Been there a couple times on the way to Georgia. It goes hard. Stocked up on mad beef jerky. Breakfast burrito was on point
I didn’t want to go spend a 100 bucks in that bytch so I was putting shyt back and swapping shyt out

Ended up putting back the bohemian garlic jerky…I kno it’s probably just regular garlic, but BOHEMIAN makes that shyt sound :noah:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Buk-iis-Hero-1.jpg

they have a counterfeit buccees in mexico. look at his damn face

Daps
Each bathroom stall is private with no openings and a door that closes. Best bathrooms I've visited.

fun fact... the bathroom attendants get paid like 20$/hour :ehh: (at least at the one I was at recently according to the ads they had in the lobby)

i understood why when i was there a few weeks ago and they had someone directing like 50 ladies to which stalls were vacant.... which means nothing if the person in the stall doesn't flip the lock so that the vacant sign turns to occupied lol. i walked in on a old lady using it :francis:

that's my buckees experience. other than that they make decent fudge. bbq sauce is too sweet for my liking

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I saw a bunch of them on the way to Savanah last summer and I was wondering what the hell they were :russ: . The closest one to me I saw was in Ohio. I think there's one coming to Michigan. I can't remember where, but I saw a billboard with the logo on it and it said coming soon. Will definitely have to make a trip there after reading y'alls responses

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The bathroom situation alone makes it a must stop on any road trip. Luckily if we are road tripping out of Atlanta to Florida, Memphis, or up North we pass by one.

First time I went to one I was with my girl who used to live in Texas. When she saw the billboard she damn near lost her mind and demanded I stop there even though we didn’t need gas. I was confused as hell as to who was buying all that shyt. But now I be all over the place in there, looking at shirts, home goods, etc….. I still don’t know who is buying bathroom artwork though.

The jerky is legit, but get it at the counter if you like the big strips. They chop it up too much in the pre bagged joints. Of course me being black I primarily rock with the lemon pepper.

Plus the pineapple cream soda on tap is :noah: