yall nikkas still sleep on tyler the creator?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Wolf is a classic in my book. IFHY is piff. Out of Tyler's albums I'd say that Goblin is the weakest link, but that's only because the other albums are of such a high quality. Tyler's music legit changed how i looked at contemporary hip-hop. before i started listening to ofwgkta, i was listening exclusively to pre-2K rap.

i'm absolutely infatuated with tyler's music, his indefatigable, rebellious attitude, his sense of style, etc. i'll always love tyler, because he represents for all the awkward, weird, hipster suburban nikkas. i remember the first time i listened to b*stard, i was like what the fukk is this. i couldn't believe it. shyt was so beautiful.
his music notwithstanding, i absolutely fukk with tyler as an individual. he inspired me to be myself and to not let my skin color define or limit me.

lmaooooooooooo, this nikka high.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf is a classic in my book. IFHY is piff. Out of Tyler's albums I'd say that Goblin is the weakest link, but that's only because the other albums are of such a high quality. Tyler's music legit changed how i looked at contemporary hip-hop. before i started listening to ofwgkta, i was listening exclusively to pre-2K rap.

i'm absolutely infatuated with tyler's music, his indefatigable, rebellious attitude, his sense of style, etc. i'll always love tyler, because he represents for all the awkward, weird, hipster suburban nikkas. i remember the first time i listened to b*stard, i was like what the fukk is this. i couldn't believe it. shyt was so beautiful.
his music notwithstanding, i absolutely fukk with tyler as an individual. he inspired me to be myself and to not let my skin color define or limit me.
What are you, an 18 yr old tumblr thot? :dahell:

You couldn't be more of a stereotype if you tried

Tyler had his chance and blew up

Dude needs to grow the fucc up

Daps
lmaooooooooooo, this nikka high.

nah bruh, i'm just being myself. i know it's not a popular opinion to have but i'll stick by it.

lots of ppl don't fukk with OF, but that's why i like them, because they are just themselves regardless of what the general trends are. it takes a very special kind of person to buck the trends, and to do them even when everybody else is giving them the finger. like i said, the quality of their music notwithstanding, i respect them for that alone.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
nah bruh, i'm just being myself. i know it's not a popular opinion to have but i'll stick by it.

lots of ppl don't fukk with OF, but that's why i like them, because they are just themselves regardless of what the general trends are. it takes a very special kind of person to buck the trends, and to do them even when everybody else is giving them the finger. like i said, the quality of their music notwithstanding, i respect them for that alone.

Are you white? Are you aware of the black face stuff he's done purposely to make his white fanbase laugh?

He calls himself and other blacks "n*ggers", printed merch with black face on it, has on multiple accounts said & done some pretty self hating things, has done stuff like this..
LquuWYU.jpg

Daps
Are you white? Are you aware of the black face stuff he's done purposely to make his white fanbase laugh?

He calls himself and other blacks "n*ggers", printed merch with black face on it, has on multiple accounts said & done some pretty self hating things, has done stuff like this..
LquuWYU.jpg

Dude I know everything about Tyler. I follow his instagram, his twitter, listened to all his mucis and i've read his personal blog from front to back. i haven't detected an iota of self-hate in the guy. if there's anything he dislikes its close-minded folks, who think that just because you're black then x, y and z. there was even an interview he did with larry king where he said he doesn't want to be thought of as a rapper, that he rightto be the next andy warhol. what i like about him is that he is just himself and he doesn't let his skin color or his background or his fanbase or anything else define who he is. like i said, it's very few people who can have a fashion sense, way of looking things that is so diametrically opposed to the current paradigm but still stick by it regardless. right now tyler is doing a collab album with mac demarco. how many rappers do you know who'd do such a thing? have you watched any of his videos post Yonkers and She? they're so fukking strage that they turn even me off.

tyler's a weird ass dude, but imo we need more weirdos in raps so that we can all expand our horizons.