Y'all nikkas still using post paid wireless ?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:martin:What a scam

Att bought cricket. Cricket uses the same NETWORK. I just switched and my LTE speeds are fast AF. I got 10 gigs for $55 OUT THE DOOR AFTER TAXES.

On att 10 gigs was like $115. Same fukking service, DOUBLE THE PRICE. Why fukk is anyone getting abused for 100+ a month for wireless service :mindblown:

At cricket has unlimited LTE for $10 more !
Different strokes for different folks :manny:

I thought about using cricket but...

Since i travel out of the country often Cricket wont work for me. I need international roaming and at the time i checked (less than a year ago) they simply didnt support international roaming. Only way to get around it is to buy an local sim in the country where you are traveling to but i want to be able to use MY number abroad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different strokes for different folks :manny:

I thought about using cricket but...

Since i travel out of the country often Cricket wont work for me. I need international roaming and at the time i checked (less than a year ago) they simply didnt support international roaming. Only way to get around it is to buy an local sim in the country where you are traveling to but i want to be able to use MY number abroad.
unlocked 6+ i cop sim cards when i go abroad

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
unlocked 6+ i cop sim cards when i go abroad
Again, i need to use MY number. from what i understand when you use another sim you're using a differnet number. Doesnt work for me. Most of my travels abroad are work related. I need MY number to work abroad

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, i need to use MY number. from what i understand when you use another sim you're using a differnet number. Doesnt work for me. Most of my travels abroad are work related. I need MY number to work abroad

any wireless carrier can program your # into a different international sim for a temporary time