Y’all NY dudes different. Crazy ass dude takes mad punches then out comes the Hulk

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Breh really went and grabbed the chopper.

:lupe:

Godzilla Vs Kong Kong GIF - Godzilla Vs Kong Kong Battle Axe - Discover &  Share GIFs

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I gotta know how this started because homie had the whole place upset at him to the point that multiple men agreed to give him
Iron Man Captain America GIF - Iron Man Captain America Winter Soldier -  Discover & Share GIFs
He absorbs the dome shots and then slowly takes off and opens his bag? Why on Google Earf in 2022 would anybody in their right mind stick around for this? Booty shorts or no, this man is about to set shyt off even farther and they just post up and get pinned against the wall by a woman?

Lol at smacking up dude in the booth.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
how do u sit there and let a dude u just punched multiple times go to his gym bag :dahell:

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 u need a breh like me to protect u. This new New York dude soft as baby shyt :russ:
I woulda either beat the shyt out that nikka before he got to that bag or been gone soon as that nikka went for that bag. Especially if I ain’t have shyt on me myself. That nikka was curious george and wanted to see what he was pulling out. Zero street smarts.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Who carries a hatchet around with them on errands?:why:
I seen a crazy nikka back out a machete and hatchet on a nikka he randomly started arguing with on the train before. Whole car got quiet as fukk including the nikka he was arguing with and when the train stopped some nikkas got on the train, saw that nikka and walked right off. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Can’t respect all that emotional behaviour trying to scare a girl with a hatchet whilst you do nothing to the guys who just punched you up

:scust:
He smacked the shyt outta one of them nikkas. Specifically the nikka with the girl he was trying to scare. He smacked him out his seat.