Y'all peeping Jay Leno's Garage?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've already seen what's in his garage. :dahell:
He's got a wide variety of cars, trucks and motorcycles.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Did u even watch that vid? He doesnt own that vehicle....

:stopitslime: Did you even read my post?

It's called jay Lenos garage, it's his YouTube channel, He OWNS all those clips so all those cars in the vids were on his shows so he has rights to those clips and shows them to people on YouTube so when you watch the video you are watching his show with cars he owns in those moments and its part of his YouTube page he has all the rights to he can delete anytime or keep them on the Internet since he no longer does the tonight shows he does YouTube videos for his audiences to show to people all of these cars, he has the intellectual property of the material and anything affiliated with his name since he's jay Leno and his garage channel.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Did you even read my post?

It's called jay Lenos garage, it's his YouTube channel, He OWNS all those clips so all those cars in the vids were on his shows so he has rights to those clips and shows them to people on YouTube so when you watch the video you are watching his show with cars he owns in those moments and its part of his YouTube page he has all the rights to he can delete anytime or keep them on the Internet since he no longer does the tonight shows he does YouTube videos for his audiences to show to people all of these cars, he has the intellectual property of the material.

you're 100% wrong and you owe @jjj123 an apology.

clear example of about 2-3 cars shown that aren't his, were never his and will never be his. the owners even come out and explain their projects and ride along with jay leno. :usure:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
you're 100% wrong and you owe @jjj123 an apology.

clear example of about 2-3 cars shown that aren't his, were never his and will never be his. the owners even come out and explain their projects and ride along with jay leno. :usure:

:wtf: if he deleted the videos then you would not see no cars and not even see these "owners" claiming ownership. He had people claim ownership to avoid all the registration fees California has strict laws and taxes for cars I've heard might be used for a new water plant to solve the drought.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: if he deleted the videos then you would not see no cars and not even see these "owners" claiming ownership. He had people claim ownership to avoid all the registration fees California has strict laws and taxes for cars I've heard might be used for a new water plant to solve the drought.

man you're high as shyt.
he's fukkin rich u think he's trippin off registration fees? look at the first minute of that lowrider video he's clearly doing a show on CA car history, specifically lowriders, he even says lowriders aren't his thing and the dude that runs lowrider magazine + the guys who built and OWN those cars are on the show. u can even google the guys names and they'll show up with pics of their cars.
thinking car registration fees matter to a dude worth 350 mil :snoop:

im going to sleep.