Y'all putting too much stock in Katt Williams words, this the same nikka that fought a 7th grader at 45 years old and got mopped

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Y'all remember this shyt

This nikka probably is right about some of what he said, but he probably wrong about 50% too

katt-williams-fights-seventh-grader.jpg

hq720.jpg

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont’ understand how anyone who doesn’t follow comedy the way most people follow sports could pick a side. I think most people are viewing this ordeal as a casual views a competitive game on TV. This shyt is good and i can’t turn away from it right now, but it’ll get stale soon.

Daps
Katt taking a hilarious L to a kid has nothing to do with the interview. This is really just your way of slandering him.
That’s how the world works. Will smith will always be clowned for his wife getting her back blown by his sons best friend, Young Buck will always be clowned for getting caught with a transformer, Ja Rule will always be clowned for having his career annihilated by 50 Cent, etc

Daps
Whole time though Katt clocked that kid in the face pretty good. Probably stung the kid but obviously didn’t do much damage but getting clocked in the face is worse than someone with a clear size advantage wrestling you to the ground not throwing a single punch :skip: