Y'all ready for Bad Boys 3 and Sonic to be the highest grossing films of 2020?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:stopitslime:

Corona Virus may have some effects, but to say BB3 is going to win the Box of for the year both domestically and internationally is absurd. It still hasn't even grossed 500million yet. BB3 wouldn't even be top 10 for 2019 and damn sure wont finish top 5 for 2020.

Wonder Woman alone is going to destroy it by double. Then tack on Minions, Black Widow, and Mulan. All will double BB3 easily. Christopher Nolan has his biggie coming out with 'Tenet' and then we have the name power of King Kong vs. Godzilla. My most anticipated movie for nostalgia Top Gun...

Bad Boys 3 ain't breaking top 5 GUARENTEEEEEEEEED....sign it stamp it do what u want. I liked it BB3 but let's be real....fukk around depending on a couple suprises...BB3 might not finish top 10:francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor goes to.... Sonic The Hedgehog

:mjlol:

Presenter reading the card like

tenor.gif

Sonic bout to go HAM

Best Picture
Best Unique and Artistic Production
Best Story and Screenplay
Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award
https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...hUKEwi_qJT_uJfoAhWioFwKHWxQDWUQri4wJnoECBQQLQ
:blessed:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Fast 9 delay made no sense. It should have just been pushed to the late Summer the same way they did Hobbs & Shaw.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Corona Virus may have some effects, but to say BB3 is going to win the Box of for the year both domestically and internationally is absurd. It still hasn't even grossed 500million yet. BB3 wouldn't even be top 10 for 2019 and damn sure wont finish top 5 for 2020.

Wonder Woman alone is going to destroy it by double. Then tack on Minions, Black Widow, and Mulan. All will double BB3 easily. Christopher Nolan has his biggie coming out with 'Tenet' and then we have the name power of King Kong vs. Godzilla. My most anticipated movie for nostalgia Top Gun...

Bad Boys 3 ain't breaking top 5 GUARENTEEEEEEEEED....sign it stamp it do what u want. I liked it BB3 but let's be real....fukk around depending on a couple suprises...BB3 might not finish top 10:francis:

It's BAD BOYS for LIFE :umad:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

it’s jokes breh

Relax

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor goes to.... Sonic The Hedgehog

:mjlol:

Presenter reading the card like

tenor.gif

Sonic bout to go HAM

Best Picture
Best Unique and Artistic Production
Best Story and Screenplay
Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award
:blessed:

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...hUKEwjK_L7fuJfoAhWOiVwKHQHuAz4Qri4wE3oECBQQKA

Jim Carey about to get an award for Best Actor:banderas:

Watched this finally today..... and I to my surprise enjoyed it a lot:lolbron: