Yall ready for that C7 unveiling tonight?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
And? It's still based off a sedan chassis, will most likely be heavier and less powerful than this car. :manny:

My N54 on stock turbos has as much crank hp as the C7 vette. :umad:

What do you think a tuned M3 is going to be putting to the ground? FI > NA And that's not to mention that BMW is targeting the E46 M3 weight ,around 3392, for this car...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My N54 on stock turbos has as much crank hp as the C7 vette. :umad:

What do you think a tuned M3 is going to be putting to the ground? FI > NA And that's not to mention that BMW is targeting the E46 M3 weight ,around 3392, for this car...

Wow, you're tuned. My N54 could do that too. I still don't go around claiming my car is better than a C7. :upsetfavre:

We're talking about bone stock, off the floor cars. If the M3 comes in under 3500lb, I'll be very surprised.

As for FI>NA, :russ:. For quick power gains and power without getting hit by the EPA, yes. For reliability, maintenance, throttle response, and sound, give me the NA car.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And? It's still based off a sedan chassis, will most likely be heavier and less powerful than this car. :manny:
I guess we can also pretend sedans aren't the most rigid while we're at it.

As for FI>NA, :russ:. For quick power gains and power without getting hit by the EPA, yes. For reliability, maintenance, throttle response, and sound, give me the NA car.

That's your personal opinion...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I guess we can also pretend sedans aren't the most rigid while we're at it.

Most rigid relative to what? The M3 is still based off of compact luxury sedan instead of a purpose built sportscar platform (ie 991, C7, R8, etc). As far as GM cars go, it's going to compete with the Cadillac ATS-V, not the C7.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Most rigid relative to what? The M3 is still based off of compact luxury sedan instead of a purpose built sportscar platform (ie 991, C7, R8, etc). As far as GM cars go, it's going to compete with the Cadillac ATS-V, not the C7.

most coupes

:aicmon:

the c7 is a sportscar? news to me :skip:

I don't know what an ats-v is. is that the new cadillac station wagon?