Yall ready for your microchip implant

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
It's a slippery slope, y'all.

For example, a story I read spoke of this "perfect" society that was far more advanced than our own. Long story short, they eventually reached their technological peak and built a sort of obelisk that could grant the masses WHATEVER THEY WANTED. By the end, mass suicide was the norm because their then was no point to living as you could obtain whatever you'd like with NO EFFORT.

What was the title of this story?

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
It's like everything we were talking about on Know The Ledge on SOHH circa 2005/2006 is slowly starting to come into fruition.
:ohhh:

Mark of the Beast (the microchip)
The Vaccine (the way the microchip will be implanted)
Republicanism turning into Fascism (and we thought GW Bush was bad back then, we're more closer to martial law and American fascism now than even at the worst parts of the Bush regime).
Global depopulation events (the CV pandemic, even though CV has been patented since 2013) championed by dirty capitalists and the power elites.
People willingly giving up their rights and privacy in the midsts of all of this for security.
:ohhh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There goes your mark of the beast

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is in Sweden where they already live in a cashless society.
America is so far away from accepting something like this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Originally i was going to quote the same post and ask "whos gonna be the dumbass to rush in here and say that this shyt is fake first?" But i was like naw.

Actually they did this overseas so it's not totally fake... especially in places like china and sweden...

:sas2:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually they did this overseas so it's not totally fake... especially in places like china and sweden...

:sas2:

Yeah i know theyre really microchipping people for real but the point still stands about that wack ass video