Y'all realize net neutrality got repealed right?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
So from the entire gist of this is: internet will be slower and high quality streams will be shyt unless you're willing to pay extra?

From the way y'all making it out it sound like Fallout 3 but im getting very heavy "Y2K" scare vibes.:ld:
Basically if you wanna use twitter you gotta pay a monthly fee , and if you don't they'll give you free version which will be slow as shyt

shyts going to suck

Just wait till they introduce a special plan just for playing games online , were fukked

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
lol... once this starts fukking up the wrong peoples money we will really see whats good.
Yes... Some company is going to be hurt by this and they will fight. Imagine what would happen if people are like fukk the internet just like they're doing with tv...... It's not too far fetched to think that people will actually give this shyt up and live life again. Ain't nobody trying to be nickel and dimed by shyt that was free a day ago or some shyt.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Basically if you wanna use twitter you gotta pay a monthly fee , and if you don't they'll give you free version which will be slow as shyt

shyts going to suck

Just wait till they introduce a special plan just for playing games online , were fukked

So in other words, good internet for the wealthy minority, shyt internet for the majority?

This wont last long. They're just caging the Hydra known as the internet and the Hyrda always finds a way.:coffee:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Yes... Some company is going to be hurt by this and they will fight. Imagine what would happen if people are like fukk the internet just like they're doing with tv...... It's not too far fetched to think that people will actually give this shyt up and live life again. Ain't nobody trying to be nickel and dimed by shyt that was free a day ago or some shyt.

Nah.

TV has mainly been used for entertainment. Internet is used in too many ESSENTIAL industries to give up like we have tv. There's no way even I wouldn't pay. I need the internet for school. What about people who use it for income? Work from home? People are going to pay. There is no other option. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

TV has mainly been used for entertainment. Internet is used in too many ESSENTIAL industries to give up like we have tv. There's no way even I wouldn't pay. I need the internet for school. What about people who use it for income? Work from home? People are going to pay. There is no other option. :yeshrug:
When IG/Snap & FB see them user numbers drop :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Won't Amazon sales/stocks plummet?

They really finna just let this go down? :dahell:
A lot of sales are about to plummet but as usual cacs love cutting their nose off to spite their face. They so greedy for cash they don't see how much they are about to lose due to the average families not being able or willing to afford this:ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah.

And if the opposite happens because it's ridiculously expensive?