Y'all Really Believe Anything The News Tells You :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So this Somali knife attacker hit a few pedestrians with his car and then proceeded to go around and stab/injure up to 11 people? And ISIS is claiming this dude?

Isn't ISIS supposed to be this big, bad terrorist organization that cannot be outwitted, outsmarted, taken down, found etc? Why would they associate with this dude? How is it a smart move to have this guy going around stabbing people rather than having a machine assault rifle where he can actually kill people and more than 11 people at that? In what way is this a smart military move? Send out one untrained person to hit people with his car and then stab a couple people? :wtf:

Seems like a lot of bullshyt. Inconsistencies, contradictions, etc.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So this Somali knife attacker hit a few pedestrians with his car and then proceeded to go around and stab/injure up to 11 people? And ISIS is claiming this dude?

Isn't ISIS supposed to be this big, bad terrorist organization that cannot be outwitted, outsmarted, taken down, found etc? Why would they associate with this dude? How is it a smart move to have this guy going around stabbing people rather than having a machine assault rifle where he can actually kill people and more than 11 people at that? In what way is this a smart military move? Send out one untrained person to hit people with his car and then stab a couple people? :wtf:

Seems like a lot of bullshyt. Inconsistencies, contradictions, etc.
I don't watch corporate media. Haven't since 2013 on a regular basis. TYT, Fusion, Democracy Now, Al Jazeera, RT, and in a way VICE (Even though Time Warner owns them). Sorry, but I couldn't watch a L7 square like Wold Blitzer all day spewing bullshyt.

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk the news. And fukk the local news too trying to depress a breh. If there's nothing fukked up that happened in the immediate area they'll go clean across the damn country and report some sad shyt that happened in cali :camby:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
its like ISIS just claims any nikka doing some fukked up shyt anywhere as their work :mjlol:

I'm 100% sure that nikka had no correspondence with ISIS and they just were like

"yeah we did that shyt :mjgrin:"

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
its like ISIS just claims any nikka doing some fukked up shyt anywhere as their work :mjlol:

I'm 100% sure that nikka had no correspondence with ISIS and they just were like

"yeah we did that shyt :mjgrin:"

The biggest L was the Florida nightclub shooter. They claimed him as one of their own before it emerged that he was a battyman :damn: