Ya'll remember when Goku almost made Trunks piss his pants?

Archangel

Banned
Daps

at the :37 mark. :whoo:

Goku is usually just this big dumb, goofy strong cat but when he turn SSJ, that boy be ruthless. Had that boy Trunks like:whoa: "Yes Sir!" :mjlol: Boy took off so quick. That respect to the OG Goku moments before the SSJ3 transformation.

And remember when Gohan tried to jump stupid and disobey Goku?
giphy.gif

Goku put that boy on his back.:whew: Mr. Popo like :merchant:I bet if Chi Chi saw that, she wouldn't say a word. She know when to shut up when Goku get serious.

That SSJ blood :wow:Its a shame that Cell era Gohan is probably stronger than this DB Super Gohan we're forced to endure. Dude was my fav character growing up. Toying around with Cell after going SSJ2 was the most ruthless Gohan has or will ever be. Boy was the truth.
My God bruh. Who tryna see this dude?
latest

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I notice that Goku has only shown that side after he reached SSJ.

In Namek when he first did it, Gohan wouldn't leave and go back to the ship with Bulma. Goku was like "I AM YOUR FATHER! LISTEN TO ME AND GO BACK TO THE fukkING SHIP!":damn:

I was like :dwillhuh:
I gotta add that scene to the op. Forgot about that

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Goku laying down the law cuz he know he couldn't be fukked with :dame:

Dudes like to clown o boy, but he's the only one that will get shyt done at the end :dame:

Y'all saw how those Z warriors did when Goku wasn't around in their timeline :mjpls:

Had nikkas goin back in time to find da GAWD
Gf7lUzU.png

Searching for the dragonballs to wish him back after every other season