Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Here are three pieces of breaking Rick and Morty news.

First, the Emmy-winning series will return for its eighth season sometime in 2025, ending the show’s recent streak of having new episodes annually (the show’s seventh season had its finale in December). The reason for the push: Last year’s five-month Writers Guild strike delayed production on the new episodes.

But starting today, the show’s seventh season is now on Max, which means all that Rick and Morty episodes are now on the streamer—

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't know if season seven was better than season six, but there were some really entertaining episodes. This is the most consistent the show has been in a long time.

The new voice actors deserve all the flowers. It wasn't easy to step up and take that spot, but they killed it. It got to the point where I didn't even remember what Rick and Morty sounded like before unless I watched previous clips. The only real difference is that Morty has a higher pitch now, but he sounds more like an actual teenager. That moment where he's freaking out about still being in the hole was fantastic.

As for Rick's new VA, his best scene was definitely when Rick beat Rick Prime to death. He nailed all the emotions. "YOU LIVED IN MY HOUSE!" is going to live in my mind rent-free for years.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if season seven was better than season six, but there were some really entertaining episodes. This is the most consistent the show has been in a long time.

The new voice actors deserve all the flowers. It wasn't easy to step up and take that spot, but they killed it. It got to the point where I didn't even remember what Rick and Morty sounded like before unless I watched previous clips. The only real difference is that Morty has a higher pitch now, but he sounds more like an actual teenager. That moment where he's freaking out about still being in the hole was fantastic.

As for Rick's new VA, his best scene was definitely when Rick beat Rick Prime to death. He nailed all the emotions. "YOU LIVED IN MY HOUSE!" is going to live in my mind rent-free for years.
yea they dont sound the same but neither does season 1 compared to the rest. i take it in story as the characters maturing

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yo.
I ain't even gon lie.

That spaghetti episode is wild.
Playing catch up.
As I found it is better to watch Rick and morty.
after all the episodes have gone off.
Plus the episodes sometimes are so heavy. I may take a break between viewings.

Art Barr

Your right the show is better to binge than to watch week to week .