Yall use Rabb.it?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Was on the site and was wondering if coli brehs use it.

It's like a chatroom where a group of people can all watch the same thing(movies,tv,youtube) and bo on mic/video or just chat.

It basically operates with a firefox browser so "alternative sites" can be accessed to watch movies. You can watch netflix, hulu, hbogo, showtime, anime, youtube etc...You just need one person with an account to sign in.

I was thinking of it for live events/premieres. Like new episodes of shows or boxing, sports etc... In addition to posting live in threads

Rabbit | Rooms

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds interesting. Is it any different than like a GroupMe chat tho?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As opposed to interacting with people in any other regular way? Like online gaming or an Internet forum?:skip:
You're supposed to interact on a forum or online gaming.

In a theater your not supposed to have conversations like y'all are having on rabbit.

The only comparable situation is watching TV in a room with family and friends.

However even that will piss some peeps off if they cant concentrate on what's going on.

So for people online to do this means they are lonely cause they don't have anyone to sit with and watch TV. Excited to watch with someone. Their loneliness is stronger than their desire to concentrate on what they're watching.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
You're supposed to interact on a forum or online gaming.

In a theater your not supposed to have conversations like y'all are having on rabbit.

The only comparable situation is watching TV in a room with family and friends.

However even that will piss some peeps off if they cant concentrate on what's going on.

So for people online to do this means they are lonely cause they don't have anyone to sit with and watch TV. Excited to watch with someone. Their loneliness is stronger than their desire to concentrate on what they're watching.
its goofin around and watching shyt. its really not that serious my nikka.
all of your logic can be applied around. you dont HAVE to be on a forum or talk to others in games. you can have friends on the couch to talk to or do shyt with.

its no different than live posting in a thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I watch a lot of foreign, english subtitled shyt. It's hard to concentrate when I gotta read the words on screen at the same time and other people are talking.