Yall watch Billy Carson? Ancient Knowledge, Ancient Civilizations, Emerald Tablets, Annunaki, Aliens ..and he got a PAAG

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
I've seen his videos in my recommendations, but I never listened or watch the cat. I'm pretty sure he's not saying anything I don't already know about and know more about than him. :manny:
Seriously doubt that, but if so salute to you
:salute:

he’s not one of them grifters

Add Best selling author to the mix

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Who the hell is watching this guys shyt. All I ever see online is people saying they see his recommendation or know his name but never actually watch his shyt, let alone pay money for whatever snake oil he selling.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Who the hell is watching this guys shyt. All I ever see online is people saying they see his recommendation or know his name but never actually watch his shyt, let alone pay money for whatever snake oil he selling.
The same people who watch Ancient Aliens.

There's MAD channels full of that nonsense.

You watch one, you've seen them all.​

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What does he speak about exactly? Interesting topics based on the videos posted

Daps
Yeah I've seen few vids and interviews. Man knows his stuff. Good command of ancient source material and provides originality as well (not just rehashing Zecharia Sitchin)

Also, it's basically an established fact at this point that putting "pawg" and "paag" in the thread title increases clicks by 300% right :pachaha:

who only clicked to see the quality of his paag :mjpls:

He knows how to sell snake oil because that’s what people on the coli gobble up and buys his girl louie vuitton bags from the proceeds :dead:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I just checked his credentials to see what his background/expertise was. Dude has a 'Certification in Neuroscience' from M.I.T. (2017) and in 2019 he 'pursued a course in Ancient Civilization' from Harvard.

I don't know what either of those even mean.​