Ya'll Watching First Take right now?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Special BLM episode in Chicago.

So far :ehh: I'm agreeing with alot of what SAS is saying.

The Chicago PD refused to show up even though they were invited though. :francis:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Why should I watch Steven A Smith discuss anything that isn't sports related when this nikka doesn't even fact check the shyt he says.

Could y'all cuck anymore for authority.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dang, they changed my work schedule a few months ago. Used to have to be here at 12PM and I could WATCH FT. Now I'm supposed to be here AT 10 AND i miss it.

However youtube post the episode once its over. Will check tonight

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Special BLM episode in Chicago.

So far :ehh: I'm agreeing with alot of what SAS is saying.

The Chicago PD refused to show up even though they were invited though. :francis:

Chicago pd shouldn't show up, I wouldn't if I was them, smh at coming on a sports show to talk about nonsport. The police aren't in the problem chicago

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicago pd shouldn't show up, I wouldn't if I was them, smh at coming on a sports show to talk about nonsport. The police aren't in the problem chicago

Its a town hall meeting with the constituents of the society that they have sworn an oath the server and protect.
No one is forcing them to speak, but the fact that no one from the Chicago PD thought it important enough to attend and grasp a better understanding of the people who are under their charge?... well that speaks volumes.

Unless you wholeheartedly believe that Police/Civilian relations are perfect in Chicago and need no improvement :francis:

Last edited: