Yang Gang Back? Update: Yang loses NYC Mayoral Race; Adams wins over Garcia!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Adams or Garcia will win
Probably Adams

The fact that he's a former cop makes me uneasy but the fact of the matter is, the people in NYC don't necessarily want less cops. They want the cops to do their jobs, not harass people going about their business, and help keep the city safe.

Stop and Frisk is not the answer to that though and he has to know that in 2021 that shyt will NOT fly

Also, the gentrification in this city needs to end. No more skyscrapers in Brooklyn, no one is asking for that, especially since all this "affordable housing" is really just gonna be for rich white folk transplants with no actual ties to this city, who claim to love NY but really just want to make it more palatable for THEM at the expense of rising rents, long time businesses closing, and complete shift in what the city looks like.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Yang fumbled the bag BADDDDD.:picard:

There was a point where he was polling #1 in this race.
I think he was polling well in the beginning because a lot of people didn't know who he really was. I just knew him as the guy who wanted UBI and spoke common sense. Then dude started talking that white man has it hard BS :what:That's when i was like :camby: