Singles Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) x Alchemist - Kijani (Unreleased, live preview)

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Mos needs to stop fukking around and give us a real serious album. The New Danger is actually one of my favorite albums but most of the stuff he did afterwards sounds mostly unfocused and/or a collection of random songs with no overall vision.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Mos needs to stop fukking around and give us a real serious album. The New Danger is actually one of my favorite albums but most of the stuff he did afterwards sounds mostly unfocused and/or a collection of random songs with no overall vision.
Apparently he has a whole project with Alc recorded, and announced it was dropping at another live show recently. But I don't know.

Here's another one they got together

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Apparently he has a whole project with Alc recorded, and announced it was dropping at another live show recently. But I don't know.

To be fair I'm pretty sure he has various projects that are at least well advanced and sitting somewhere in limbo. Remember the Mos Def/Manny Fresh album? They got whole videos about the process of making it and whatnot and shyt never even came out

I love Mos but until these albums (the Mannie Fresh or the Alchemist one) actually come out and we can actually listen to them I'll take what he says with a grain of salt.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
To be fair I'm pretty sure he has various projects that are at least well advanced and sitting somewhere in limbo. Remember the Mos Def/Manny Fresh album? They got whole videos about the process of making it and whatnot and shyt never even came out

I love Mos but until these albums (the Mannie Fresh or the Alchemist one) actually come out and we can actually listen to them I'll take what he says with a grain of salt.

Definitely taking it with a grain of salt, but my only point is that an announcement, combined with actually performing multiple tracks from it the past few weeks, and Al posting pictures of them in the studio together recently definitely makes me at least think that is could happen. If only because Al is involved. He definitely releases a lot of music, and doesn't have a habit of sitting on all of his projects.

But Mos definitely is NOT reliable. So I'm not getting my hopes up

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Damn dude is really spitting and actually enunciating his words :ohhh:.....he hasn't sounded like this since new danger. And that alchemist beat is fukkin insane. This could be crazy :wow:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Just drop the shyt mos