Yeah, Meek Smashin Nicki...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he was on power 105 saying he cowrites all her raps too... pretty sure he came up with her name n shyt too... the disrespect :wow:
fendi came up with that name and said he was a fakkit long before the lip smacking.. he also said she was punking him looooooooong before cash money showed up... and he said this months before they broke up

she didn't respect that nikka one bit... probably just used him for his writing and called it a day

i really doubt meek even cares... i mean nikkas is fukking nikkas WIVES out here... on a nightly basis after shows.. you think he gives a fukk if you still boo loving with your ex? not as long as i'm getting the p*ssy.. i haven't seen either one put a title on it and all these instagrams come from nicki.. i don't see meek being a sucker for love all the sudden.. i mean who wouldn't smash nicki if she threw it at you? i'll wait

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
she didn't respect that nikka one bit..

That what it all boils down to at the end of the day. I dont care if she is a multi million dollar woman. If she dont respect you. You got to leave. Doubt SB losing sleep over this shyt. He smashing thirsty star stuck IG birds who atleast making him feel like a man again. I dont care how much he love that bytch. The amount of disrespect aint worth it. Especially with all this post break up theatrics.

I mean look how sloppy Nicki moving out here. Dissing him one minute. Crying on radio the next, now cheesing like a damn groupie over a b-list MMG rapper 5 years her junior. :beli:

I mean what real nikka would even WANT this bird back :scust:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how Meek will react when Drake pulls his shyt with Nicki like he did when she had a bf before. Aint no way he letting Drake in her videos talking about him eating her ass

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
32 damn i didn't she was dat old she going to be approaching 40 soon she only has a few more good years left to settle down before she become desperate

She already desperate. Women have that biological clock that is ticking louder and louder after they hit 30. We know that black don't crack, but inside, they are breaking down hard.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Stopped right there. You know how many fatherless mufukkaz running around nowadays. That's why you got so many trying too hard, overly emotional, wannabe thug assclowns out here.

It been like that since the 80s. Some families are in their 4th generation without a father in their homes now. It done fukked up American society.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip