Year End Review (Your Fav Albums/Mixtapes)

Daps
Aiight nikkas & bytches, 2018 done been good to us, with all this great music that was bestowed unto us, but tha time is now for us to gather round, and, let eachotha know, which albums/tapes was we feelin tha most, and, which ones coulda stayed ona shelf.

1. First & foremost, I gotta give tha #1 spot to my mans Jay Rock
jayrockredemption.jpg
I been seen it in him, I been knew he deserved to blow, and, he came outta nowhere (Tha Nickerson Gardens in Watts for those who dont kno where he from.) with a stunning album. My favorite traccs on here

Now these next ones wont be in chronological order because I love em all tha same and that's 2 difficult on ya boi. Aiight next up is,

Mozzy
Mozzy-Gangland-Landlord-Album-Cover-Full.jpg

A west coast legend, tha fella right here most definitely came a long way & he rightfully earned his spot, for tha king of northern California in this rap shyt. Wit his authenticity, his powerful imagery, and, his raw voice, I feel as if yall def gone love this.

Lil Durk
Lil-Durk-Signed-To-The-Streets-3.jpg

Mayne, when I tell yall this bytch bumping front to bac with tha exception of only a few songs, I realli mean it (no dipset). Now I'm not gone list every song but ima list a few standouts. If you ain't heard it already, I promise you this gone be in rotation.

Now, tha next one ima present to yall is
1544137880_aa3ad583b0d70132654a1d5b387eed46.jpg
I'm pretty sure yall squares ain't hip to Derez yet so here go ya introduction, thank me later.

Now I'm assuming quite a few of yall already kno ya boi Lucci, probably tha hardest to come out of Atlanta in this new generation. (Atleast in my eyes) Tha man got versatility, he got flair, and, charisma. Now I will say his mixtapes was better than his Album debut but that's for another thread.
511uR99yaTL._SS500.jpg

Ok so we all know Big Gates Aka Luca Brasi Aka Big Alsace Aka nicca gotta different name every time he wake up, Kevin Gates.
lucabrasi3.jpg

Now I wasnt gone do this because I'm sho tha majority of tha masses already heard it but it didnt feel right as a fellow bread winner to leave tha general outta tha discussion.

Yall still wit me? Aiight let's get it. Next up is, Lil Kodak you already kno dat.

Kodak_Black_–_Dying_to_Live.png
I was honestly impressed, but that ain't saying much seeing as how Kodak been impressed me from day 1. I was more so glad he didnt give us another painting pictures cuz that shyt was ass. Now this album is so beautiful, and, it speaks so much truth, he might as well named it Tha Real.

Say yall, we almost done.

1541527541_b594ddfac5ada6c3fd5fd8930c4155d2.jpg
Yo looking like he heard that child support truc pull up. But I was really sleepin on Yo before this tape, & damn, all I can say is why yall ain't wake me up?

Now, this last one was my most anticipated once I heard it was droppin.

181220-21-savage-i-am-i-was-album-cover-640x640.jpg
Tha man himself, 21. He showed up & showed out most definitely. I admit, I used to say bruh was trash, turn that nicca off, listen to bruh on yo own time, when he first came out but ISSA actually woke me up, and, made me go bac and listen to his old shyt. Idk why I was even trippin to begin wit. (My bad Savage :snoop::mjgrin:)

I didnt list tha best songs from those projects, just tha ones I felt would capture yall attention and make you seek more. Overall tho, 2018 was amazing.

Oh yall thought I forgot didnt you? :umad::ufdup:

meek%20mill_championships.jpg

This nicca came bac home & kicced down tha fuccin doors. Nicca made sho everybody knew he was bac. Now I will admit, it's quite a few filler traccs on here, but that soulful shyt? Nicca that soulful shyt? Shiiid, he went to work!!

Yall make sho yall list tha tapes yall was fuccin wit this year, support tha artist and spend sumn.

Last edited:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Rich Homie Quan - Rich as in Spirit (still AOTY)
YNW Melly - I Am You (late edit but I forgot this in the list :snoop:)
Young Thug - On the Rvn
SahBabii - Squidtastic
Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi 3
Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap

Last edited: