Years to life in prison, how do you do it?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just read a thread about Tekashi 69, facing damn near life in prison. I don't know how cats do the revolving door on the jail system. My Coli fam, I know I couldn't do nothing like that, couldn't even put myself in the position to be incarcerated that long. Whole freedom just snatched away.

When I was 21 I did some stupid shyt that landed me in the city jail for 3 days over a holiday weekend. Gotta be up there as one of the worse feelings in the world. I'm in my cell, dirty ass bed setup, sink and toilet. Small ass window with all kinds of freedom going on outside. My cousin did 8yrs over drugs, he said a lot of times it drove him crazy especially around the holidays, random fights, etc.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My cousin spent over a third of his life in prison. He's 48. Been home since 2012. After the first stint, I would've done everything to not get in trouble. My temper not as quick as his though.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I had to pick up my fam from clayton county a few weeks ago. He spent a night in there, and said he nearly lost it and had a panic attack.

I’d seriously be on suicide watch with anything over a year. That’s why I try not to do shyt that’s gone land me in the pen