Yes, Trump scammed many of his working-class supporters. This new analysis leaves little doubt.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
working class Trump supporter reporting....

Dont have ACA.....

:yeshrug:
Everyone "has ACA" (I put it in quotes because its not even something you "get"). ACA isn't a healthcare plan by the way. Its a series of acts to address issues with the private healthcare market.

For example, if you get insurance through your employer, your employer MUST provide you a healthcare plan. So in that way, you "have ACA". If you utilize many hospitals around the country, they receive certain subsidies through provisions of ACA, so in that way you "have ACA". If you have conditions that would have disqualified you from coverage pre-ACA as a pre-existing condition, you "have ACA".

Remember, we didn't get the public option which would have been an actual way of "having ACA".

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woman-age-89-dying-hospice-care-with-friend-poughkeepsie-ny-usa-picture-id129821245

"Did Trump keep those ******s away from my hard earn tax dollars that I payed working minimum wage at walmart for 3 weeks some 30 years ago??"

"Yes Honey. Yes he did. Now honey, they said since we didn't pay the $100,000 deductible and missed this month's $10,000 premium, the man from the Human Liquidation Panel will be coming in to take out your feeding tube. Also they said since your daughter has a uterus, it is considered a pre-existing condition and they were unable to give her coverage "

"Its ok....at least I did my part in making sure Trump MAGA'ed. I'm off to see the firery gates of hell...."
ctfu you trippin :laff:real af tho

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is basically the conservative mantra. Tell poor whites that the programs they rely on are used more by poor blacks and they'll cut off their noses to spite their faces.

I can't remmeber who had the quote, but poor whites don't see themselves as poor. They see themselves as temporarily disadvantaged millionaires. So they associate more with the wealthy than they do their own problems because "I'm just visiting this tax bracket I don't live here"

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
This is basically the conservative mantra. Tell poor whites that the programs they rely on are used more by poor blacks and they'll cut off their noses to spite their faces.

I can't remmeber who had the quote, but poor whites don't see themselves as poor. They see themselves as temporarily disadvantaged millionaires. So they associate more with the wealthy than they do their own problems because "I'm just visiting this tax bracket I don't live here"

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have no sympathy for poor whites.
Most poor whites have this "I may be poor but I'm still better than a n!gger" mentality, a need to feel superior to compensate for their failures.
That's why poor whites are the most racist folks around, so they vote republican (even against their best interests)... Associating politically with poor blacks would be too painful for their egos. This country was set up for white supremacy, yet they failed. Also, the GOP has been very effective at using shyt like racial bigotry and the three Gs (god, guns and gays) to get their votes.

LBJ summed it up nicely...
"If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll even empty his pockets for you."
- President Lyndon Johnson

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in the other thread. The greatest impediment to progressive public policy in this country has always been poor and middle class whites and their resentment of "others".

"Nothing a white man with a penny hates more than a ****** with a nickel" Chris Rock

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The White elite have been doing this since Bacon's Rebellion when the poor white and black teamed up to eat the rich. It failed and white people created a new underclass of people (black folks) and gave themselves privilege. Same shyt keeps happening as long as white people are told you are better than the best black without actually doing anything this will keep happening. White elites are not even giving white people anything anymore its all just psychological benefits that's all it is. White people think they are so good when they broke as fukk with no healthcare or business, they played themselves.

Black people are getting it together believe it or not we are. Its happening slowly. All I can say is handle your business and for the love of god create a business and hire black folk. We have to be our own savior.