Yesterday I took an L but today I bounced back

Daps
Reppin
LDN
We clown each other for all sorts of shyt but when it comes down to it this forum is legit for support :mjcry:

Glad you’re on the right track breh, life ain’t easy, it ain’t about falling down it’s about getting back up:salute:if anyone needs to reach out for whatever reason we got you

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Also to anybody if you see this and feeling some type away about life dm me
I’ll even give you a phone call when I can we all good folks here and I thoroughly enjoy being to log in and chat with my tsc brehs even if I’m trollin or joking around

I legit don’t even really watch wrestling like that anymore but you guys are all good in my book even the weirdos on here I don’t really have issues with you brehs I just like fukking wih y’all sometimes

Same here fam. Anyone feeling a certain way my dms are always open to anyone.

fukk I live in Australia it’s not like we’re ever gonna meet.

Missed the thread with the L but glad your feeling better breh

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I've had my own down phases over the years, things seem to be on the right track and this place always been a good momentary distraction during those times, good to see you movin in the right direction as well, keep ya head up to anyone going through real shyt I mean that

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Told you breh.. it may seem dark at night, but joy comes in the morning. Peep this, after the weeks of going through hell with leaving my shyt job, I ended up bouncing back with a Best Buy position. It's seasonal, but so far I'm winning them over:ehh:. Trust the process breh. We all get impatient with blessings and it's fine to feel frustrated and wanting to end your temporary issues with a permanent solution, but do the following:

• Cry it out (you are not a bytch or etc, even grown men let out tears, its okay)
  • Seek help (even if it's a random doctor or a close friend...just let it out and not hold it in)
  • Self care (we often fail at this, but it's better to play a video game to escape reality instead of holding onto those problems)
  • Prayer (:martin:I know Coli atheist brehs see otherwise, but spiritual connection can ease the pain you holding in)
Trust the process and keep on hustling dude:obama: