YFN Lucci reveals he has a new collaboration with Lil Wayne

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
behind-the-scenes-wale-lil-wayne-running-back4.jpg

YFN Lucci recently participated in an interview with Ferrari Simmons and Fly Guy DC on Streetz 94.5 radio station in Atlanta.

Around the 7:30 mark, Lucci confirmed he has a new song with Lil Wayne, but it will not appear on his Wish Me Well 3 project.

You can check out the full conversation in a video after the jump below. YFN also speaks on dating Wayne‘s daughter Reginae Carter!

YFN Lucci Confirms He Has A New Song With Lil Wayne [Video]

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne does features for anyone in the industry that summons his presence.. doesn’t matter what type of history you have with him or his affiliates (or in this case, family).. not surprising he’d work with Lucci... it’s not like he already hasn’t

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
Wayne does features for anyone in the industry that summons his presence.. doesn’t matter what type of history you have with him or his affiliates (or in this case, family).. not surprising he’d work with Lucci... it’s not like he already hasn’t
Key To The Streets remix was fire.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
They both gone be in they 30s... you gone see when you hit 30, no one if they 30s gone look at another person in they 30s and think they older than them
Idk bro I feel like people in their late thirties have a different maturity level than those even in their early thirties, life is constant learning

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Idk bro I feel like people in their late thirties have a different maturity level than those even in their early thirties, life is constant learning

well im 33 so i feel like id know a little more than you on this subject.. if I met someone 38 I wouldnt think damn they way older than me