YG shot in L.A.

JuicyJ

Banned
Daps
i dont know yg personally but you dont see ross and them going to oakland doing shyt like this and looking comfortable around all them guns

yes oakland is a very dangerous and life threatening region to be in.

nikka stfu :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't that deep, nikka could been sitting in a car, or on a fukkin bench and dudes rolled up and dumped quick , ain't shyt fishy or unrealistic about gettin shot 3x in the hip you from the burbs mark

never said it was unrealistic ....definitely never said it was deep
and getting shot is always fishy especially when coming out the studio especially post-altercation
seen known hella folks who been shot and sh-t is always suspect
and tho people get shot all the time i'm not the type to shrug it off cuz it is REAL to me

but ok supagangsta :beli:

"burbs..." as if that supposed to hurt something:comeon:

like @The Dollar Menu said its a TMZ article so yeah it sounds fishy off top
extra fishy
thats all i'm saying
all the extra deep wuteva wuteva is wild speculating
as is done on the coli

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It ain't that deep, nikka could been sitting in a car, or on a fukkin bench and dudes rolled up and dumped quick , ain't shyt fishy or unrealistic about gettin shot 3x in the hip you from the burbs mark
you know he got shot in the burbs right :patrice:
Like an area where people seriously have money, right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mr 321 yeah I heard the words and from someone else I know from LA circles talk about it and I was like hmmm ....
but yeah.....slight off topic but actually on topic.....
at the time this convo about the "meeting" came up i was at a wedding years ago.
I met another dude who was there whose job was super ill. He originally was an accounting graduate became a librarian then when the library was closed he got hired at this private firm that contracts for the State of Cailfornia govt.
This firm looks at literacy rates in 3rd graders and they can calculate with a margin error of 1% how many more rooms a prison will need in 10 years. Because in 10 years these 3rd graders will be 18
1% MARGIN OF ERROR!!!

Long story short he was talking about some of the interested parties people at their board meetings and I knew sh-t was way way way deeper than these cats wanna comprehend.....

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
@mr 321 yeah I heard the words and from someone else I know from LA circles talk about it and I was like hmmm ....
but yeah.....slight off topic but actually on topic.....
at the time this convo about the "meeting" came up i was at a wedding years ago.
I met another dude who was there whose job was super ill. He originally was an accounting graduate became a librarian then when the library was closed he got hired at this private firm that contracts for the State of Cailfornia govt.
This firm looks at literacy rates in 3rd graders and they can calculate with a margin error of 1% how many more rooms a prison will need in 10 years. Because in 10 years these 3rd graders will be 18
1% MARGIN OF ERROR!!!

Long story short he was talking about some of the interested parties people at their board meetings and I knew sh-t was way way way deeper than these cats wanna comprehend.....
It's not a set up they said

All blacks do is make excuses they said

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole story sound kinda funny... YG is known to roll DEEP. So how does a dude get off 3 shots and no one busts back? Unless it was a close friend or he shot himself, I don't see this happening. Also, no pics from the hospital or anything? Sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

But if it's true, then I hope he gets better but he's gotta move better in these streets.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
We're supposed to feel sorry for this guy? That's what you get for gang banging. It's about time we call out ignorance in the black community and stop coddling these losers.