Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not everyone is meant for college.

Not everyone is meant for success as well

Some people are destined for mid at best. And that's ok. It's just a shame about the money wasted. If the father was more discerning, he would have realized by HS graduation that this kid was not ready for the rigor of college.

Bad vibe kids shouldn't be subsidized.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I know a pastor that bought his son and car and gives him money for tuition. Bruh lied to his pops the entire 4 years and told his dad his about to graduate. nikka ain’t been to class in years. He’s lucky his pops is a pastor
I would’ve beat his ass.

I remember when I first got to A&T, the Dean of engineering met with me and my parents. They told us that there is an option to where the parents can be notified of grades and such. All we had to do was opt in. Before I could open my mouth, my dad spoke up and said, “yes, we would like to be notified of his grades”

I couldn’t have hidden shyt even if I wanted to, and it was my fathers right. He paid for my first few years of school.

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Not everyone is meant for college.
You can make it with a 2.0. One of my friends graduated with low-ass grades (2.3) and managed to land a great job. shyt, my grades were terrible as well and I still never had a GPA get below 2.5. A 0.2 is literally not showing up after the first day.
And yeah, I agree, but dude put no effort into it and disrespected his father with that shyt. I fukking wish my mother paid for me to go to school because I'd at least be motivated to not fukk up as much.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest to God, at that age i wouldn't let my pops yell at me like that. I would have told him I'm dropping out and paying him back for the money he spent. If he tells me about the bills he's paying while I'm at home, i would have said I'm moving out and asked him to add up all the money he figures i owe him since i turned 18. And i would have paid him back to the last dollar.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow this thread blew up again. Yeah I felt terrible for that father. All that money he spent for his kid just for him to fail with a .2 gpa.

I really wish I could find out how the kid is doing now.