Yo could any of you recommend me a product to get rid of bags under my eyes?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I used this, and it's been incredible. I have the worst dark circles, and it really helped with lightening and the lines, and I love the name lol:
Eyes Eyes Baby: Natural Anti Aging Eye Cream by Fleur & Bee

How to Use Our Vegan Eye Cream
Using Eyes Eyes Baby couldn’t be easier. Here’s your play-by-play:

1. Wash your face with a natural cleanser.
  2. Apply toner and moisturizer.
  3. Dab a small amount of Eyes Eyes Baby around your eye area for radiant, revitalized skin.
  4. Apply both in the morning and at night.”
I ain’t got any natural cleaner, toner nor moisturizer.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That might be too much for me. I'm looking at the Clarisonic things now and I just don't understand it lol.

I took my mum to get a pedicure for her birthday and got one for myself yesterday which was cool. First time.

I really want a pad kinda thing to get ride of black heads on my nose skin. I know there's like a sticker thing you put on your nose and it takes off all the bullshyt that sticks to it and you can see. I don't know what it's called but my old manager spoke on it once. Maybe you know? I don't mean to be a guy about these things lol.

dont use those strips , they dont actually solve the problem . You need that Clarisonic homegirl referred and you need to get into chemical exfoliants . Try the 5% Lactid Acid + 2% HA Peel from Ordinary

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
this thread is right on time. my eyes were looking fukking crazy last night despite me going to bed at 9:30-10 all week