"Yo fam, check out my mixtape when you come out the store", @Kavin The 1

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Nah he just a dumb piece of shyt
Suck a dikk if you referring to me.
Nah not dumb like you.
What im implying with that statement is he sounds like a southern artist. Like most east coast artist dikkriding southern artist.

Just proves he isn't original and has no personality. Y'all nikkas can dikk ride and circle jerk each other though. :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Nah not dumb like you.
What im implying with that statement is he sounds like a southern artist. Like most east coast artist dikkriding southern artist.

Just proves he isn't original and has no personality. Y'all nikkas can dikk ride and circle jerk each other though. :mjlol:

I was bullshytting bruh.. Said suck your dikk :gucci:.. Damn cuz i fukk wit u.. No need to be so hateful:mjcry:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Nothing stands out in his music tbh.
No bars that makes me go ....:hhh:.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Nah not dumb like you.

Pretty sure yo music gon more than likely sound like who u listen to most. Do you make music? What artists do u like? What are you passionate about? Just because you don’t understand something such as culture or genre, doesn’t make it stupid.
With the way you put it, you’re gonna call’em a dikkrider regardless.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Pretty sure yo music gon more than likely sound like who u listen to most. Do you make music? What artists do u like? What are you passionate about? Just because you don’t understand something such as culture or genre, doesn’t make it stupid.
With the way you put it, you’re gonna call’em a dikkrider regardless.
:mjlol: okay breh :laff: