Yo how old was Lex Luthor in the first season of Smallville? Wasn't Lana 14?

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Prove me if im wrong but wasn't this nikka simpin and trying to smash a 14 year old girl when he was like 25 or some shyt? :sitdown:

That nikka was a full grown man you never seen him go to school or anything.

He was offering her wine and shyt, how was this possible?

and smh at everybody simpin the ugliest girl on the show ole chinese lookin ass hoe.

Chole doe :datazz:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah they didn't fukk til later :dwillhuh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
nikka was in college when the show first started and the rest of the cast were juniors or seniors in high school I believe and he didn't holla a Lana till later in the series.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Prove me if im wrong but wasn't this nikka simpin and trying to smash a 14 year old girl when he was like 25 or some shyt? :sitdown:

That nikka was a full grown man you never seen him go to school or anything.

He was offering her wine and shyt, how was this possible?

and smh at everybody simpin the ugliest girl on the show ole chinese lookin ass hoe.

Chole doe :datazz:
:ohhh: I never thought about it. My dude never was in school...just chillin at the Talon hitting on the kids:myman:

Lana was one of the best looking broads on tv until she started getting extra skinny. Meanwhile Chloe was steady gaing alittle wieght and by season 2, that parasite epi when she whore'd it out, :blessed: But eventually fell off too

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
GeranimoShiftLightWooderson.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Online fans loved that Chloe character over Lana apparently but the season she and Lex left, I stopped watching. Downloaded a few of the Supergirl episodes the next season but didn't really watch them. It was time to catch up with Dexter, the Wire, Nip/Tuck, and Oz anyway.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lex was older than the younger cast of characters. The younger cast of characters were Freshman in H.S. in the first season so they were either 14 or 15, while Lex was definitely in his early 20's.

Also it wasn't till late season 3 that they started hinting that Lex had feelings for Lana & they finally got together in season 5.