Yo Seattle ya'll wanna Renig that Yimmy Gramz trade?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He ain't shyt. Ain't even helping ya'll win games so what's the point in having him right? We'll take him back no charge. Do you guys a favor and let ya'll get back to your winning ways.
No need to thank us:obama:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
He ain't shyt. Ain't even helping ya'll win games so what's the point in having him right? We'll take him back no charge. Do you guys a favor and let ya'll get back to your winning ways.
No need to thank us:obama:
:krs: His same locker, same jersey, same spot on the injured reserves too

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Let's be serious right quick though...

How crazy is it that Graham has looked obsolete so far in the first two games?

Not crazy at all. We always said he was overrated and a product of the system. But nah according to the coli, Jimmy Graham shows how easy the basketball to football transition is :heh:

He played with Brees, Colston, and Sproles.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He doesnt get thrown too.

this is the worst OC ive ever
hes pretty bad. same gripes i had about him the first portion of last year are applying this year. i think a couple plays before wilsons awful screen pass int, he scrambled for a first when he had loads of time in the pocket. they replayed graham being "covered" and he was fukking one on one downfield with a guy a foot shorter than him. let that shyt fly. what did you get him for if youre not going to try and exploit those types of one on ones? if they threw to him downfield a few times and just couldnt connect whatever, but they arent even trying. he can win those battles even when hes not open. get it to him on those 3rd and shorts they cant ever convert anymore. they got 3 of the best short yardage weapons in lynch, wilson and graham and cant make a 3rd and short. aside from the absurd number of straight boneheaded penalties, not even attempting to get graham involved is my biggest issue so far with the gameplans

Last edited:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I really can't comprehend why they ain't throwing to him tho....like Seattle has that many weapons? Graham should be getting Gronk-like amount of targets on that offense. Seahawks have been a complete clusterfukk this season so far.