Yo the Eastern conference playoffs are so fukking shytty oh my fukking god.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nba playoffs in general are horrible without Knicks, Lakers, Heat, Thunder, etc.

nobody wants to see the wizards, raptors, hawks, nets or bucks play :flabbynsick:

the NBA has always been about the marquee franchises, and a lot of those teams ain't in there. and the celtics, who are in the playoffs have no star power.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There's only one good series in the playoffs right and even that looks like it's going to end in 5 or 6. This first round is just shytty in general.

as it typically is and should be. i mean, what else is new?

when was it, last year that we got spoiled with that anomaly with all kinds of fun, competitive games/series? well, welcome back to the real world....where the better teams beat up the worse ones in the opening round.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo I'm starting to wonder do some of yall niqqas even watch the games because its been plenty of good basketball faux ass hoop fans probably form their opinion off what media say

Lets see
1/8 match up between warriors and pelicans 2 out 4 were even tight the pelicans should've won game 3 tho

2/7 rockets and mavs was garbage because Rondo was starting but with Ellis at Point it getting better

3/6 clippers and spurs is best series of west but this had a blow out game in game 3

4/5 Grizzles and Blazers is trash because the blazers are getting exposed worst series of the west

1/8 Hawks and Nets is good with close games

2/7 Cavs and Celtics is good because boston not laying down

3/6 Bulls and Bucks probably been the best series in the east so far

4/5 Raptors and Wizards the most boring of the east because both teams are to watch to play
All in all the edge goes to the east far as entertainment goes

But me I'm just a fan of basketball period I could careless bout this east and west BS