Yo, the look of disgust on these African women after breh proposes to his PAWG

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you are too excited and want black women to be mad so bad. I don't get it.

Schadenfreude is strong here.:wow:

But honestly that's how African women look when they are surrounded by white people... trust me i'm speaking from experience.

As for me, I know I keep saying that IR relationships don't bother me personally.... but this made me cringe :huhldup:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Anyone got a direct link? Twitter videos always show up cropped for me on the coli :francis:

Giselle

Daps
I doubt they were disgusted. I'm pretty sure they didn't want those people in their way, all around them recording them while they're trying to walk through. I'm pretty sure they aren't American judging from their clothes and the language they were speaking. There was another black girl in the back who smiled and walk towards them to see the proposal better.

Some of y'all want black women to be mad so bad.
66a84ca8660cc232552b911be94b83fe.jpg

:laff:

Where did you find that? Is there a video?

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
Not to sound like a coli militant, but I really don't see how any black man can get down on one knee and ask a white woman to marry him
Because they share an emotional bond that goes beyond the color of each others' skin lol