Yo this dude Jimmy Butler is 100% MJ's son

KGlock

All Star
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Shoutout my fellow heat fans, NY coli nikkas let's relive the 90s.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at one of the Illuminati meetings a while back and Jordan was there. He confided in me and told me some secrets. I’m not at liberty to speak on those secrets. mainly because if I did, then the cat would be out the bag that dude is really his son. Not only that. I’m hearing from different sources that he fathered bow wow as well. Can’t be proven because, well, the height difference for one. But yeah. I tend to keep secrets very well.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was at one of the Illuminati meetings a while back and Jordan was there. He confided in me and told me some secrets. I’m not at liberty to speak on those secrets. mainly because if I did, then the cat would be out the bag that dude is really his son. Not only that. I’m hearing from different sources that he fathered bow wow as well. Can’t be proven because, well, the height difference for one. But yeah. I tend to keep secrets very well.

It seems you’re comfortable sharing confidential information about our organization with individuals who are not authorized to know it. This is a serious breach of trust and could have serious consequences for our organization and its members.

I want to understand why you felt the need to share this information and what your thought process was.

@Illuminatos

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems you’re comfortable sharing confidential information about our organization with individuals who are not authorized to know it. This is a serious breach of trust and could have serious consequences for our organization and its members.

I want to understand why you felt the need to share this information and what your thought process was.

@Illuminatos
You’re right. I have a problem where I feel the need to be liked. And it causes me to misbehave. Please accept and relay my apologies to the group.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH