Yo this nikka chief keef is terrible

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: lol @ Sway gassin him up like he just spit a Rakim in his prime type rhyme

Chief Keef Freestyles on #SwayInTheMorning - YouTube

i actually like Chief Keef

like dude said he does trap rap with a light voice... i think thats wut people like about him.... he sounds like a bad ass little kid making trap music... which is what he is

that's not trap rap. it's crap rap. listen to jeezy. listen to ross. hell, even gucci is more intelligible than this nikka. this is remedial gibberish for kids who can't read.

i literally counted how many different words this nikka uses on his mixtape back from the dead:

yo

don't

that

nikka

shyt

fukk

be

here

shoot

bang bang

i'm being DEAD serious when i say this. the nikka's vocab is about as extensive as chewbacca's.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THe problem is you have people who will say "you hating on a 17 yr old kid making money" and childish shyt like that.

But really it's time for people to let their voices be heard collectively when they say enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukks with joey bada$$, so i don't get that, "you're hating on him cuz he's young" bullshyt. i'm being a music critic. the music is not even listenable.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall on here hating on a 17 year old kid making money. fukking losers man

Just because niccas said he's garbage don't mean niccas are hating.

I loved I Don't Like but I've hated everything else this kid has put out

I'm glad to see a young black man getting his money constructively through music but just because the music he puts out sucks, doesn't mean I'm hating

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukks with joey bada$$, so i don't get that, "you're hating on him cuz he's young" bullshyt. i'm being a music critic. the music is not even listenable.

And there you have it! Joey Bada$$ actually HAS talent but there's no machine behind him...... Wonder why :childplease:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
CHIEF KEEF IS REFRESHING TO THE EARS. I WAS STARTIN TO THINK CHITOWN nikkaS SOUNDED LIKE ART BARR

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
People are not understanding why Youtube stars like Chief Keef are getting popular... has nothing to do with the actual content of the music. It's the vibe and movement, period. Young cats aren't listening to anything but chants (hooks) and loud, crazy beats. Then they watch the video and see a bunch of young cats just like them jumping and partying, going wild just like they want to... and the popularity makes itself. As long as the music flows...

So it's not about the music, it's about everything surrounding the music.

TRUTH....

Mind you, I'm not saying it's right or wrong but this is def the reason....an explanation as to why he is so popular