Yo we really are being ran by decrepit dinosaurs clinging to power at all costs

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

This is happening RIGHT NOW and it's crickets...they're visibly decaying before our very eyes and the eyes of the world. What do you think someone like Putin makes of this shyt?

This is sad. Dems and Repugs are both guilty of this shyt. The "best" a nation of 350 mil people from all corners of the earth can do is produce two very old rich white guys to run for prez. One has a crackhead son, the other gets indicted every other week. That's it. Then the highest law making body in the land is fukkin AARP convention on its last legs.

Be a old ass Senator and lose your mental faculties in front of the whole world crehs

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you think someone like Putin makes of this shyt?

This is sad. Dems and Repugs are both guilty of this shyt. The "best" a nation of 350 mil people from all corners of the earth can do is produce two very old rich white guys to run for prez. Then the highest law making body in the land is fukkin AARP convention on its last legs.

Be a old ass Senator and lose your mental faculties in front of the whole world crehs
I mean tbf, this is how every country on earth is ran .

Folks like Obama or Sunak or that danish PAWG are the outliers. We got decrepit lizard people leading every country from Africa to the middle east to China to Japan to even Mexico.

Even Vladimir Putin whom you are afraid of , is himself a senior citizen at 70 and damn near senile.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure I agree with an age limit.

I do agree that both politicians in OP should not be in Congress.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
First of all, we? Submit to Allah swt alone, brother.

Second of all, nobody saying the USA is the "best" because of the politics.

And third... This.
I mean tbf, this is how every country on earth is ran .

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should me a term and age limit on all branches of govt. especially now with technology changing the world daily.
Conflict of interest here. For this to work You would need a congress composed mostly of senior citizens to vote their own careers away.

It's the same reason that this same congress is fighting legislation to stop themselves from making stock money through insider trading based on legislation they haven't announced to the public yet