Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Just sent me another inbox. She still talking about the closed thread now.

That doesnt answer anything...

How u dumb philly nikkas for four years gonna go around saying a pic on a yacht is rihanna as a fact?

This is why u shouldnt speak as if things are facts unless u know

Your dumbass still thinks Rihanna and Teirra Marie were on Roc A Fella.

No idiot Kanye was on Roc A Fella

"I had dreams about Rihanna, man."

"I will never have Rihanna. Ever."

"I had a girlfriend. I ain't got no girlfriend no more. It be things like that. Arguing with her about fantasy dreams & stuff like that."
:

Meek never had p*ssy before the fame as Budden himself said. He had these same dreams about Nicki years ago. He was thirsty for both

That pic 2 years ago with her, her friend and him and Nicki sitting next to each other at the Bet awards his head was down and toes curled like a little bytch

I wouldnt be surprised if he apologized to rihanna but then when around his boys lies on his dikk and tries to keep the story going

U gonna tell me he was talking about how they fukked and she was just like a nikka

Get that bullshyt out of here

Why would she tweet him last year clowning him catching an L to Game if she knew his history and that he would get twitter fingers and mention her again? why would she risk that?

Cause he never hit her idiot
I PROVED to u that pic of the chick on the yacht wasnt her even if common sense would have said so

Then u talk about Roc A Fella? A label she was never on?