YOoo! I'm Dead! @Adidacs Get Over Here...And Admit you a Troll (update: calls obama a fakkit)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
dumb broads who believe in horoscopes and birth charts

:Deadtrumper: He don't believe in Horoscopes!...
:laff: @Adidacs : Man can't be this ridiculous and stupid without a purpose.

This is the same breh that created the Pizzagate thread that was bushed or deleted.

Here are a few of his views:

On Gender::Tinthink:

nothing in this video is even false :mindblown:

y'all are so lost that you think the truth is "conspiracy" :dwillhuh:

atrazine runoff in the water turns male frogs into females, and can confuse their sexual attraction i.e. males attracted to males

there's literally scientific articles from berkeley, nat'l academy of sciences, etc. from over a decade ago

the gay bomb shyt is also verified

thanks for posting facts and enlightening people :ld:

sometimes i feel sorry for you drones who don't question anything whatsoever, but then i realize that the truth is only a few clicks and 30 seconds of critical thinking away... y'all deserve to be in the dark if you're so dumb and weak minded

On Flat Earth and Space::Tinthink:

even your trusted luciferian science establishment seriously speculates that this is one parallel universe among many in a multiverse

infinite dimensions would mean not only atomically identical versions, but also near identical versions with infinite variations

all the berenstain bears shyt is folklore

but the concept isn't :dead: worthy

not saying i subscribe to any of it

but you're clowning shyt as a "conspiracy" when it's establishment shyt.. clown them

and whether the earth is flat or not, heliocentrism is new as fukk and rests on a house of cards built by admitted "freemasons" - not a laughing matter, but sheeple will sheep :yeshrug: human nature is a bytch

On Serena Williams::Tinthink:

i told y'all she was an mk ultra slave months ago

just wait on it

she will not take the breakdown as well as tiger

the breakdowns come when the honeycomb-like segments of their brains start to mesh with eachother, and the programming wears off

seemingly the result of aging and accelerated by drug use

On Trump::Tinthink:

trump is on tape brutally raping and beating to death an underaged girl

you won't ever see the tape of course

flynn is an undercover pizzagate advocate, his son more open about it

he was bringing too much heat on a politician friend of pence, running his mouth

pence (or his owners) didn't like his pedo best friend being talked about behind his back

all of this russian shyt is a complete joke

On The Beatles::Tinthink:

THE WHOLE ROCK MOVEMENT STARTING WITH THE BEATLES AND ALL THEM WAS BRITISH SECRET SOCIETY shyt...
TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE/MKULTRA/ETC. THEY WERE EXPERIMENTING WITH MIND CONTROL THROUGH LSD AT THE TIME...
CLASSIC MI5/6 CIA OCCULTIST shyt

NOW WATCH THIS fukkING shyt, PAUL MCCARTNEY WAS REPLACED WITH A SMALL TIME MUSICIAN NAMED WILLIAM CAMPBELL WHO GOT SURGERY TO RESEMBLE HIM.. AND HE'S STILL fukkING WALKING AROUND AS PAUL MCCARTNEY :damn:

WHOOOO IS THIS NOW? :leon:
WHOOOO IS THIS NOW? :lupe:
WHOOOO IS THIS NOW? :whoa:

I WAAAAAAS :steviej:WILLIE CAAAAAAMPPBBEEELLLL :demonic:

some brief background, not nearly all of it
more songs played around 59:20

THE BACKMASKING BREHS :sadcam:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THIS shyt BUT IT'S SO GODDAMN CREEPY

I ADMIT THESE OCCULTISTS HAVE SOME SERIOUS fukkING SWAG WITH THEIR SHENANIGANS :wow:

FROM THE SYMBOLIC COVERS TO THE BACKMASKING

NO TIN FOIL :banderas:

turn me on dead man
turn me on dead man
turn me on dead man
turn me on dead man

On JayZ and Beyoncé::Tinthink:

beyonce and jay-z are luciferians through and through, she fukking sings into her baphomet ring

she's going to have artificially induced twins soon

jay-z canoodles with literal child murderers/rapists ex: marina abramovic, lady gaga, jeff koons types

these people are worth hundreds of millions

they aren't doing anything for publicity, it's ritualistic

beyonce has women and girls under a spell you retard.. that's what it is

jay-z wears clothing with luciferian quotes from aleister crowley

aleister crowley was a fukking british intelligence agent.. he had a kid with pauline pierce - barbara bush's mother.. do the math from there

you sheeple piss me off, you even chose to name yourself after charles manson, who operated in these same exact circles - you're idolizing a cia asset who was brainwashing people to experiment for these occultists

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
U studying breh mighty hard
:dame:
Not at all. I just did a search at this moment.

The stuff I posted here, I never actually read before today, except the pizzagate stuff. I was only familiar with the pizzagate and 911 ramblings

@Adidacs been going at me for a minute cause I called his posts insane foolishness. He's been in a couple of my threads.

Never realized he was this skilled of a troll

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
He's a blatant WS from the caves of st0rmfr0nt.
I'm terrified that he might actually be a black person:laff::mjlol:

My first thought was he gotta be a cac troll, but his Shyte be hitting smart dumb levels of fukkery.

He and @b-lowBrown or whatever his name was used to be spamming that pizzagate and Trump aliens/ Hillary stuff heavy till b-low got banned

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
kroqr.jpg
:ehh:

Eta: Forreal though, I think the Serena, Bey and Jay-Z shyt is fukking racist. White people have to make themselves feel better so they come up with wild shyt about successful Black ppl. Bc they know in a level playing field Blacks win at everything most of the time.

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
thanks for reposting these breh :heh:

i stand behind all of it

more on serena williams, she's either a transgender or was heavy on hormones

testimony that she had a stench consistent with hormone treatments

idk about the creator of this video, but some stuff that really makes you think

beatles shyt is just so deep with so much evidence i couldn't do it justice, have to look into all their stuff.. start with the symbology on the album covers

i stand behind everything else.. feel free to ask any questions regarding my beliefs brehs

unlike op i actually think for myself and am intellectually honest

now proceed to call me a cac even though i've been one of the most consistent and on point pro-black posters since i signed up in 2014.. quite pathetic that you've been brainwashed to see anything contrary to the establishment as "conspiracy", and that you associate conspiracy with racism, when it is quite the contrary

also since i have an opinion that varies from your low information, emotional hotep shyt, i can't possibly be black... cause blacks are a monolith, right? we can't think for ourselves, right?

truly disgraceful :scust:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Not at all. I just did a search at this moment.

The stuff I posted here, I never actually read before today, except the pizzagate stuff. I was only familiar with the pizzagate and 911 ramblings

@Adidacs been going at me for a minute cause I called his posts insane foolishness. He's been in a couple of my threads.

Never realized he was this skilled of a troll
Sounds like a typical conspiracy nut

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

i stand behind all of it

beatles shyt is just so deep with so much evidence i couldn't do it justice, have to look into all their stuff.. start with the symbology on the album covers

i stand behind everything else.. feel free to ask any questions regarding my beliefs brehs

More on trump beating the girl to death

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
the fact that op is trying to clown me for the atrazine shyt :russ: or the gay bomb :russ:

just carry out a modicum of research before talking out of your neck, that's all i ask :wow:

to any brehs who aren't brainwashed, i just learned something relatively interesting regarding (bioweapons?) that i might as well include in this post.. navy aerosolized fentanyl for warfare and it's actually used now.. fire it out of rail guns or whatever and then go in and clean up bodies

that way they can keep the women and children alive and unscathed

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

i stand behind all of it

now proceed to call me a cac even though i've been one of the most consistent and on point pro-black posters since i signed up in 2014.. quite pathetic that you've been brainwashed to see anything contrary to the establishment as "conspiracy", and that you associate conspiracy with racism, when it is quite the contrary

also since i have an opinion that varies from your low information, emotional hotep shyt, i can't possibly be black... cause blacks are a monolith, right? we can't think for ourselves, right?

truly disgraceful :scust:

Tell me more about Obama being a pedophile like you said before.

Do you still stand by your claim that the Obamas run a child sex ring?