yooo, we forgot LL Cool J went at Canibus....AGAIN

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah. I thought this beat is perfect for Eminem so no doubt Eminem in his prime would murdered this beat and possibly outshine Canibus.

Yeah. When Canibus dropped U Didn't Care to play as a Stan had me :wtf: What the hell was he thinking.

Yeah, C True Hollywood Stories is garbage :snoop: but he bounced back with the great album, Mic Club: The Curriculum after trash C True Hollywood Stories thou.

U didnt care is underrated imo, great concept considering the Biss/Em relationship. Em wasn't trying to go directly at Biss back then.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
U didnt care is underrated imo, great concept considering the Biss/Em relationship. Em wasn't trying to go directly at Biss back then.
It was actually a cool concept but he didn't pick the right track. His diss at the end was pretty brutal just didn't have the clout as Em was huge at the time. No one cares.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Canibus career went to shyts afterwards. N never recovered. But some of y'all are still insisting he won. Won what??? There's absolutely nothing logical about that statement

Sidebar; who has a better laugh that LL. I know that shyt had to under people's skin he was beefing with

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
listen i was there on that 96-98 era

we all thought Canibus was the new Nas and he turned out to be the new nahhhh

canibus had the whole industry shook up and even had Nas deleting his verse off the same track

but it turn out the guy can't write a good song to save his life and does not have the discipline to listen to good producers

bis passed on devils pie :dahell:

New York cats are truly different. All them dudes right back chilling in LA right after Big just got murdered. Spooky..
I consider myself a huge Nasir fan n I had no clue that event happened

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Ja killed that hook
is this a joke, breh?

i actually threw this on today out to boredom and what a trash song from a God awefull album. just look back at the caliber of rap albums released in 2000 and breh had the nerve to call himself the GOAT w/ this wack album. pathetic.

Daps
I tell everyone about this album and song any chance I get. It didn't quite live up to the expectations after those snippets on the Nutty Professor 2 soundtrack, but it was randomly a solid album from LL. The me and Wyclef set you up stuff cracks me up every time :russ:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is his Supa Ugly. Overdone compensating because he got damaged. No way in hell half that shyt is true.