You are a single man with no kids what would you pick? 4000 SQ Ft home or 1.7k SQ ft Penthouse?

Pick One

• 4k Sq Ft Home

• 1.7k sq ft Penthouse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for those that are choosing the penthouse because they dont want to deal with upkeep and landscaping of a home, understand that even if you own the penthouse, you are paying a few thousand each month in HOA fees. That same money can be put towards hiring professionals to keep your lawn and a maintenance man.

Have you ever visited someone or stayed in a nice/luxury penthouse? Definitely a difference. Some people just live on the top floor of a raggedy apartment building, it is not the same.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
In general, a single person should take the penthouse.

I'd prefer the actual house, but not THAT far from downtown/work, etc.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel your pain breh. Me and my girl use to rent a house with a good acre of yard and she use to mow it with her dads push mower at first! shyt took her hours and eventually she got mad at me for not helping her. I told her ain’t no way in hell I’m getting out there with a push mower. You sell that mower and put it towards a used riding mower then we’ll talk. Anyway we did get a rider mower and it still took a good bit of time to do it so mowing/yard work is definitely in my top three reasons for never wanting a home.

I would only do it now only if I could pay someone all that shyt or at the very least have a damn fast zero turn joint. I work in a mower factory too lol and they showed us in a meeting about how everything is going to be turning to electric in the industry...and they show us this video of an automated electric mower. Think of a Roomba for your yard. If I did the home thing I’d definitely break the bank for one of those.

I have a riding mower and it's still a bytch. I've looked into those lawn roombas. They are pretty cool looking but the price needs to come down a bit.

Lawn care is going to have to change a lot in the future with the push to eliminate single stroke engines. Everything going electric might work if you live in the city or the suburbs but for brehs with a bit of land? No way.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Have you ever visited someone or stayed in a nice/luxury penthouse? Definitely a difference. Some people just live on the top floor of a raggedy apartment building, it is not the same.
Yes I have. Im aware its not the same. Im literally the one telling everyone else its not the same. Im confused as to what you are quoting me for.:pachaha:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I get ready to go start mowing, I just wish and pray I see a youngin walking down the street with a mower,trimmer, or rake so I can pay him to do the shyt, and it never happens :mjcry:

Edit:
And for the breh above, electric ANYTHING for lawn care is trash