You AREN'T Appreciated Until You're DEAD (Had A Dream About Pac Last Night)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just look, whenthe people we know are alive we treat them like shyt or don't treat them good enough. However, when they are dead we miss them :snoop: I have family that acts just like that. Also, I remember when Pac was shytted on those underground forums. One hoped he died, then years later he's appreciated.

fukking weird, also had a dream where Angie Martinez did a townhall and asked her when she was gonna release the Pac interview :pachaha:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
So did I!!!! No lie/joke..

My dream was split in 2..the first was about pac but he was not present, a good friend of mine had a rare death row shirt on and I desired for it..it had a small 2pac badge on it and it looked fly..

2nd part..

Me and pac (juice era to above the rim era) was at my house talking and meshing ideas together for a new project..1 x LP..a film/show with a book..we were coming out with crazy ideas.pac waz excited ..he kept jumping up and diwn breaking chairs tables n shyt .laughing, smiling , throwing all our ideas together. The vibe and energy literally blew the living room lounge Into some lair..fukking beautiful. My dear mother came and gave us a big banquet of cuisines just for the 2 us..

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So did I!!!! No lie/joke..

My dream was split in 2..the first was about pac but he was not present, a good friend of mine had a rare death row shirt on and I desired for it..it had a small 2pac badge on it and it looked fly..

2nd part..

Me and pac (juice era to above the rim era) was at my house talking and meshing ideas together for a new project..1 x LP..a film/show with a book..we were coming out with crazy ideas.pac waz excited ..he kept jumping up and diwn breaking chairs tables n shyt .laughing, smiling , throwing all our ideas together. The vibe and energy literally blew the living room lounge Into some lair..fukking beautiful. My dear mother came and gave us a big banquet of cuisines just for the 2 us..

:wow: now that's trill my breh.